Assun

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
Huge fight for the Bantamweight division, not getting a ton of hype. The winner of this match is 1 or 2 at MAX fights away from a title shot. Really nice match up as well, should be a lot of fun. I'm taking Dillashaw by 3rd tko, but wouldn't surprise me at all if Raphael won. Also, at +200 Raphael might be worth a small bet. Who are you guys picking?

Not betting against Team Alpha Male until one of them loses a fight. 17-0 since Bang Ludwig came aboard. :eek:

Not betting against Team Alpha Male until one of them loses a fight. 17-0 since Bang Ludwig came aboard. :eek:

Jesus Christ, for real? I knew they were tearing it up pretty hard, but not that hard.

It's a really close fight that I can see going either way. The winner should get a title shot.

That's incorrect. They're 12-0 in the UFC since he came in.

Not perfect anymore - Caol Uno tapped out Dan Romero the other night.
Unless you mean just UFC >.>

It's a really close fight that I can see going either way. The winner should get a title shot.

I'd agree on that if it weren't for Faber and McDonald fighting later this year. I think the winner of that should get it.

Not perfect anymore - Caol Uno tapped out Dan Romero the other night.
Unless you mean just UFC >.>

and Anthony Avila, Kito Andrews, Vince Murdock + others.

I'd agree on that if it weren't for Faber and McDonald fighting later this year. I think the winner of that should get it.

It's definitely between those but it would be nice to see a fresh face fighting for the belt.

It's a proper head vs heart thing.
I think TJ will win but really want Raphael to take it

Like I said in a similar thread
It's a tough one to call but I'm leaning towards dillshaw , as much as I thought he was a knob on tuf I'm actually starting to like him , like most of TAM the only fighter on there roster I don't like now is danny c

That's incorrect. They're 12-0 in the UFC since he came in.

I thought the 17-0 was in the UFC, my bad. I guess it was outside too until one of them lost. But 12-0 in the UFC is still nothing to sneeze at.

Like I said in a similar thread
It's a tough one to call but I'm leaning towards dillshaw , as much as I thought he was a knob on tuf I'm actually starting to like him , like most of TAM the only fighter on there roster I don't like now is danny c

Most probably feel the same, I know I do.

I thought the 17-0 was in the UFC, my bad. I guess it was outside too until one of them lost. But 12-0 in the UFC is still nothing to sneeze at.

Don't feel too bad, lots of people think it is ever since that's was Dana said.

I think TJ is starting to come into his own. It's a close fight, but I think he'll be able to pull it out.

Back