Assuming Lima/Koreshkov 2 is next, MVP should fight Fernando Gonzalez for the next shot

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
No other matchup makes as much sense for Page IMO. Didnt happen originally but it turned out better considering the timing with Lima that he fought Cyborg somewhat of a tuneup.

Does any other matchup make sense for Page?

I think Scotty wants MVP to have 5 or 6 more tune up fights before a title eliminator.

I think Scotty wants MVP to have 5 or 6 more tune up fights before a title eliminator.
no, MVP said he wants to test the free agency after this contract is up...so i think now Bellator push him with tougher opponents....futhermore everybody forget RORY probably appears in scene and he needs a win rather than he fight by the title

this is the last fight on his contract right??

I almost think that fernando has earned a shot already, i know he was scheduled for the mvp fight but hes on a five streak tear with nice wins and they need not waste contenders against eachother in a divison so shallow, does qnyone know if honeycutt has offically moved to middleweight?

I preffer Gonzales over Chidi, Chidi is another striker, Fernando is more complete and a bigger test

I almost think that fernando has earned a shot already, i know he was scheduled for the mvp fight but hes on a five streak tear with nice wins and they need not waste contenders against eachother in a divison so shallow, does qnyone know if honeycutt has offically moved to middleweight?

I think Bellator don't want Gonzalez near to the title

IMO TS is right about those matchmakings and future fights

I think Bellator don't want Gonzalez near to the title

IMO TS is right about those matchmakings and future fights
Id just rather not watch koreshkov lay on top of lima for five rounds again so soon

Back