Assuming Jones was juicing against Gus and DC.

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you think he would have won those fights if he was clean?

Assuming DC and Gus were clean as well.

Juice + eye pokes + oblique kicks = jones is the dirtiest fighter in the history of MMA.

No way of knowing either way, but Gus damn near beat him regardless.

He only just beat Gus. So assuming he was on something, then no I don't think he would have won that fight clean.

But that's assuming...

61690442.jpg

gty_545391888.jpg

Last edited:
He's a complete fraud. So are most of them though.

It's easy throwing stones at Jones since he's in the spotlight, but most of us aren't different; there's just no way of proving it

Can you imagine if the punch Lyoto landed on him knocked Jones out?

We'll never know. But I thought Gus should have won the fight anyway. Not a robbery, definitely not. But I thought Gus just did enough.

I thought he lost to Gus anyway, but it was close. Without the roids he sure would have. The Cormier fight was pretty close as well but I haven't watched it in a while. The first 3 rounds were close, round 4 Jones won and round 5 they didn't do much of anything.

No way of knowing either way, but Gus damn near beat him regardless.

Yes, but we also know that jones barely even trained back then. Was only in the gym for fight camp. Was out every night partying.

I'm not sure if this was ever mentioned. but guys do take anti estrogens, and don't use steroids. Anti estrogens can set up a favorable hormone environment in the body. by reducing estrogen levels, it can help you get a bit leaner. It doesn't mean a guy is automatically doing steroids. I say this, knowing guys that do this... and have done it many times...

Yes, but we also know that jones barely even trained back then. Was only in the gym for fight camp. Was out every night partying.

I'm not sure if this was ever mentioned. but guys do take anti estrogens, and don't use steroids. Anti estrogens can set up a favorable hormone environment in the body. by reducing estrogen levels, it can help you get a bit leaner. It doesn't mean a guy is automatically doing steroids. I say this, knowing guys that do this... and have done it many times...

Stop it. Don't you know that around here the logic dictates that if a fighter gets busted for something (even if not a roid) it automatically means they've been doing roids for their whole career?

No one takes an AI and a blocker together unless you're doing PCT. Sorry.

We don't actually know what Bonez was busted for yet. Only rumors.

So it's a bit early to discuss thingz in a way that makes it seem like he was juicing his whole career... when we don't even know what he was busted for this time.

We can safely assume he would have lost every fight.

Also coke.

Back