IRFA - Sweden
SLAM - Italy
Fightstar - South Africa
Aspera FC - Brazil
ULLAMP - Argentina
Calvo - Costa Rica
Royalty Combat - Puerto Rico
Triumph FC - Canada
Three other promotions currently in talks. One near completion. Two in negotiations.
jdT7L4D.png

Last edited:
One of the top promotions in South America.

They should just combine WSOF with WSOF Global Championship to improve it's rosters.

Damn man you guys has developed a lot
I'm glad for you

I'm from Argentina and I never heard of ULLAMP, I'm gonna check it

Damn man you guys has developed a lot
I'm glad for you

I'm from Argentina and I never heard of ULLAMP, I'm gonna check it

Thanks. It's a difficult strategy to pull off and I know we'll continue to get flack while we develop everything. But that's what happens when you're working a new strategy. The DEEP show had 176k views, which is great. But we're realistic that DEEP and Aspera are going to do better than other promotions in the short-term. Our job to build the rest in the long haul.

ULLAMP: Yeah, they're one of our smaller affiliates. Real small-level but honestly their fights are pretty good despite having lacking funds. They came on board back when guys like Aspera wouldn't talk to me, LOL. Marcelo Barriera does a great job to turn a little into a worthwhile promotion. Although I used to lose my mind every time they'd use MS Paint.... literally.... for their Social Media posts. But we've gone past that now, lol.

Last edited:
Just got the last 6 shows from Aspera on a drive. Their schedule for 2017 looks like they'll be holding a show nearly every month. Looking forward to this partnership.

Any more Canadian shows going to be signed on in the near future? Unified MMA would be a good add... their last show the stream went down

Any more Canadian shows going to be signed on in the near future? Unified MMA would be a good add... their last show the stream went down
While I handle almost all affiliate acquisitions, Canada I leave up to Darren Owen. It's his territory and so I rest assured he knows more than I about who to speak to and to avoid. To answer your question more directly though, he stated there were two other companies we could pick up. When we pull that trigger is up to him.

Back