Askren's legacy lives on

askren-has-a-big-head.png

Will never forget Paul Felder saying Askren was “just tired” after Demian Maia made him go unconscious.

Askren has no legacy. Casual fans, if they even remember him at all will remember him as that guy Jorge murdered in one of the greatest knockouts ever

Askren has no legacy. Casual fans, if they even remember him at all will remember him as that guy Jorge murdered in one of the greatest knockouts ever
More of a legacy than you bruh... Sherdog won't even remember you.

History for sure on any highlight real kos till the day he admits he's really Bob Ross4bdfb9c6dd99e1220519b7c5ee5ad51d--chat-post-love-him.jpg

More of a legacy than you bruh... Sherdog won't even remember you.
And Jared from Subway gets more pussy then you meanwhile also getting railed in that wonder hole of his. Yet who gives a left nut seeing how he came over with all this apparent hype and a how to be An annoying Shit Talker who backs nothing he says (Chael Sonnen) for dummies.
Dude sounds like a fruitcake and cool he can bear hug and dry hump dudes into choke holds cause anyone who trained as a kid in that style has a 50/50 shot at being a state champion. He retired cause he knows he is out of his element. Can't even talk shit right, at least Sonnen had some what of a history before selling out.
Your irrelevant. No worries I'm pretty worthless myself .
You be all you can be you beautiful sausage fingered jelly roll.

And Jared from Subway gets more pussy then you meanwhile also getting railed in that wonder hole of his. Yet who gives a left nut seeing how he came over with all this apparent hype and a how to be An annoying Shit Talker who backs nothing he says (Chael Sonnen) for dummies.
Dude sounds like a fruitcake and cool he can bear hug and dry hump dudes into choke holds cause anyone who trained as a kid in that style has a 50/50 shot at being a state champion. He retired cause he knows he is out of his element. Can't even talk shit right, at least Sonnen had some what of a history before selling out.
well there goes my coffee and computer screen ..

Damn looks like Finnish wrestling still hasn't gotten better.. hate to see a fellow Finn getting ragdolled like that

Dawg, you run out of your meds? Extra chromosome acting up? Syphilis making you lose your mind? You're rambling on, not making much sense bro... I'm worried about you for real...

'Marty' is also a part of his legacy that has transcended into general use...

Rip Ben Askren. He was a kind fellow

never did i think that the h-bomb on bisping would be topped, but this one does. wow. it never ceases to amaze me.

The way Ben's head snaps back violently after the 2 follow up punches gets me every time.

Back