Askren to Khabib: "'Your trash talk sucks"

Sambo isn't even > wrestling in essentially the only country it is competed in, Russia.

Khabib washed out of freestyle when he was 15. Askren was the senior U.S. national champ, and went to the Olympics.

Khabib is from Makhachkala, essentially the wrestling capital of the world. I assure you, if he was that great of a grappler, he would have continued with wrestling.

That's not true at all. The reason Khabib went into MMA is because his dad owns and runs an MMA gym. lol

He could have been like 'stay out of this Ben, this is between ufc fighters only'

Whos Askren fighting next ? When ?

Oh right, no one cares

I'm getting really tired of Askren trash talking UFC fighters on Twitter just to keep his name out there.

Most of the guys he beefs with are not even in his weight class.

He is on Pettis' team. He absolutely has a right to make that comment. I won't speak for any others however since I don't look at most Twitter comments.

I think his comment is funny.

Another thread about Askren which will reach multiple pages and thousands of views of people saying no one cares about him.

It's sad thing that Askeren has to engage in other fighters beef to stay relevant.
No, what's sad is that he's more talked about than most UFC fighters. There's more threads about Askren than Robbie Lawler.

a part of me would love to see askren wrestlefuck khabib. a taste of his own medicine.

I want to see that fight so bad, Askren might be able to make 155.

Even though Askren is an irrelevant ass-hat, he is correct in this case. But BOTH of their trash-talking seems to reek of desperation. lol

he gets the point across - fan base isn't too bright overall no need for too many bells and whistles just put down the champ a lot

Back