Askren to Khabib: "'Your trash talk sucks"

He is so butthurt about not being in the UFC it isn't even funny. He calls out everyone from 205 King Jones to 155 top contender Khabib. I think he talked chit to Hendricks as well, he wants in so bad he is getting into trash talk with anyone in any weight class hoping for a fight.

Askren isn't a fraction of the fighter Khabib is lol! Askren should keep his trap shut until he makes his way to the UFC and fights somebody relevant.

Why would Askren even comment? Khabib and him fight in different divisions.
There's nothing to gain.

Why does he have to have something to gain? Maybe he just likes tweeting? Why are you posting on this forum? Do you have something to gain from it?

I'd like to see Askren and Khabib fight. That would be a grappling match for the ages.

Khabib now needs to have a shirt made that says IF SAMBO WERE EASY IT WOULD BE CALLED FREESTYLE WRESTLING

Oh look Askren trying to seem relevant in MMA by talking about those who actually are again..... While Khabib preps for a fight against the best in the World Askren gets ready for his fight against the another top 200 ranked guy.... keep talking about UFC fighters Askren, it's all mainstream MMA attention you will ever get, and you look so cute when you get mad.

Askren sounds like he's jealous of some of these UFC fighters who made it big and he couldnt. And yes Khabib would dump this 170lber or w/e he is on his head if they got into it, Sambo > Wrestling.

Also you can't blame Khabib he cant even speak proper english lololol

Righttttttt :)

It'll be cool when Pettis trounces RDA within three rounds and Khabib is shown up before the two even fight each other.

I find khabib's trashtalking hilarious lol. The broken english that only somewhat conveys what he's actually thinking
is very much to laugh at. good For us.

Yeah he should look to DC

"You really think ill just sit there and let you kill me"

So much better

So does yours Ben.

But you have a plethora of hipster nuthuggers on here who fawn over every word you say so you don't really get called out for it much.

Back