Askren Showing His Technique

Yo asshole, reading comprehension not your strong suit? Where in what I said was there any reference whatsoever regarding Askren? I was talking about Masvidal and only Masvidal.

Before talking shit maybe you bother to read posts you quote....
the only asshole here is ur face

Again
It's like sport specific training is sport specific
I think Ben started wrestling when he was like 5 or 6 years old and has reached the pinnacle of making it to the Olympics. Years of dedication and I'm sure hard work have given him muscle memory and "functional strength advantages" so to speak. As long as he keeps his timing down his ability to take the fight to the ground and finish his opponents is tremendous.

I think Ben started wrestling when he was like 5 or 6 years old and has reached the pinnacle of making it to the Olympics. Years of dedication and I'm sure hard work have given him muscle memory and "functional strength advantages" so to speak. As long as he keeps his timing down his ability to take the fight to the ground and finish his opponents is tremendous.

Years of training sport specifically made him good at his sport.

Years of training sport specifically made him good at his sport.
Correct. It's a great thing Wrestling is an excellent base for MMA. You can decide where the fight takes place and you are a dual threat if you have striking. You can neutralize a bjjer. Plenty of advantages come with being able to Wrestle at an elite level.

Correct. It's a great thing Wrestling is an excellent base for MMA. You can decide where the fight takes place and you are a dual threat if you have striking. You can neutralize a bjjer. Plenty of advantages come with being able to Wrestle at an elite level.
I agree.

Back