Askren Showing His Technique

masvidal will light his shit the fuck up. then hell fight robbie again and get ktfo then cut. a fairy tale ending that a schmuck like him deserves

Lol. You're not going to be happy with the outcome of that fight. Masvidal is going to get rag dolled. If Henderson and Maia can take him down, wait until you see what Askren does to him. Masvidal is going to get ground into the fuckin mat so badly. I love it when clueless idiots believe the contrary to the truth, it makes the truth that much more profitable.

Lol... quoted for future reference

Masvidal is what 1-2 in his last 3? He knocks out a guy that only fought for the title based on a single top 10 win over a fighter that is 1-3-1 in his last 5 and suddenly he's a killer?

Masvidal is a lot like cerrone, entertaining and worthy of being in the top 10 but loses to every legitimate top 5 fighter. He will never even sniff a title shot unless they are hard up for a contender (which they did for till)
anybody in the top 10 will beat askren. hes a fuckin joke that should be 0-1. he didnt win that fight, herb choked. so keep living in your lil fairy tale lie u created

Lol. You're not going to be happy with the outcome of that fight. Masvidal is going to get rag dolled. If Henderson and Maia can take him down, wait until you see what Askren does to him. Masvidal is going to get ground into the fuckin mat so badly. I love it when clueless idiots believe the contrary to the truth, it makes the truth that much more profitable.
askren has literally 0 stand up skills, everybody else that masvidal has fought would destroy askren in a stand up fight

askren has literally 0 stand up skills, everybody else that masvidal has fought would destroy askren in a stand up fight

What in the flying fuck does Askren vs Masivdal have to do with Masivdal vs others Masvidal has fought? You're a damn democrat aren't you? Microcephalic, finger-sniffing lackwit. Go back to picking lice off the other little apes in your enclosure.

Functional strength is a myth
No. This is wrong. I'm not saying askren has the very best functional strength or anything, I don't know, but you're wrong on this. Workout strength transfers over in a few ways.. Picking guys up from certain positions, certain squeezes, being harder to move around etc.. But I was 240-250 of lifting mass for 5 years when I started, and I learned you were wrong.

No. This is wrong. I'm not saying askren has the very best functional strength or anything, I don't know, but you're wrong on this. Workout strength transfers over in a few ways.. Picking guys up from certain positions, certain squeezes, being harder to move around etc.. But I was 240-250 of lifting mass for 5 years when I started, and I learned you were wrong.

Again
It's like sport specific training is sport specific

What in the flying fuck does Askren vs Masivdal have to do with Masivdal vs others Masvidal has fought? You're a damn democrat aren't you? Microcephalic, finger-sniffing lackwit. Go back to picking lice off the other little apes in your enclosure.
because theyre all his opponents retard lmao. youre stupid as shit lol

askren is so creative in his wrestling technique, definitely gonna be interesting how he fares in the ufc, so far so good

Askren will beat Kabib, that's the fight to see: USA Russia

For starters, rematch Lawler to prove it wasn't the referee's incompetence that got him the win.

After that, keep on winning fights and challenge for the belt.

This is what you call a one track mind.

Thread is about Askren's technique, and this guy just wants to constantly regurgitate what everyone already knows.

Yes, yes, the sky is blue sweetie.

masvidal will light his shit the fuck up. then hell fight robbie again and get ktfo then cut. a fairy tale ending that a schmuck like him deserves
I predict Masvidal will be on his back within 30 seconds of the start of the fight. It will end there.

This is what you call a one track mind.

Thread is about Askren's technique, and this guy just wants to constantly regurgitate what everyone already knows.

Yes, yes, the sky is blue sweetie.
Hey dipshit, TS asked what Askren needs to do to be recognized in the UFC, and I simply answered.

Fuck off dude.

anybody in the top 10 will beat askren. hes a fuckin joke that should be 0-1. he didnt win that fight, herb choked. so keep living in your lil fairy tale lie u created

Yo asshole, reading comprehension not your strong suit? Where in what I said was there any reference whatsoever regarding Askren? I was talking about Masvidal and only Masvidal.

Before talking shit maybe you bother to read posts you quote....

ASkren is pretty much set for life with his wrestling academy no need to fight should retire

Back