he doesn't pretend to be someone hes not
hes not talking shit
only speaks what he genuinely believes to be true
nothing is fabricated

Chael just lies about shit and plays a character
conor and bisping fabricate beefs just for ppv buys
askren just speaks the truth and is just himself

I mean his record says it all.

0 losses. People try to talk shit to him but he can just point to the paper and make them look dumb.

I do think he will have a real hard time with these guys with 20 pounds on him that can wrestle. At 165 nobody fucks with him period, until he gets old and caught

All the traits mentioned are done by most of the roster, look at dustin and max for example

Askren is a meathead who has the roasts of a primary school student

hes not talking shit
nothing is fabricated

Maybe he does pretend to be someone else, but the person he pretends to be is very genuine.

Is the trash talk really what Ben Askren does?

He's just making jokes at someone else's expense, and does it very good (8/10 IMO).

All the traits mentioned are done by most of the roster, look at dustin and max for example

Askren is a meathead who has the roasts of a primary school student

Imo, primary school students have the best roasts. My first grader has sick burns.

agreed but he isnt as witty

Idk man I think he’s pretty witty

When they asked him if he’s ever wrestled with any animals other than a bear and he said “20 years after I wrestle bear I wrestled a mcchicken” I died laughing

What I really like about Askren is that he comes off a little goofy but real and never forced, I find him to be likeable he also doesn't try to insult people but talk the truth or his side of it, the way he talked to Kevin Lee was hilarious, Kevin was bothered by it a bit but he couldn't get mad cause he would look stupid if he lost his cool.

What I really like about Askren is that he comes off a little goofy but real and never forced, I find him to be likeable he also doesn't try to insult people but talk the truth or his side of it, the way he talked to Kevin Lee was hilarious, Kevin was bothered by it a bit but he couldn't get mad cause he would look stupid if he lost his cool.
He basically made Lee admit that he got owned in training. Lmao Lee is usually a shit talker but he just admitted that he was way over his head at that time.

Funky is gonna win gold. Hes like levels better than everyone

Once upon a time people used Askren's name as a byword for boring fighting. He was called the "human blanket". Dana famously swore he'd never fight in the UFC.

Now we're falling all over him...because he can talk.

Mind you, I'm glad Askren is being welcomed. I can appreciate a thorough wrestlefucking every now and then. But it's startling to think how important to the fans shittalking is nowadays, that it can make us forget all that bad rep in the space of a few quips.

I posted this before but he has funniest stand up too. Just don't let him touch you
gg7.gif

hes not talking shit
nothing is fabricated

Hes still ducking lawler though...

And who cares about talking...he hasnt shown me a dam thing fighting wise to back up his comments..the guy has probably the most fucked up win in UFC history and spends his time talking shit to others like hes elitle lol..calls people ducks while he himself is ducking the rematch

Just another loud mouth with limited skills..

agreed but he isnt as witty
Punishing Mcgregor for attacking a bus is got to be the funniest thing eva said in UFC,,
"He attack bus, nearly killed 3 people" lol

He basically made Lee admit that he got owned in training. Lmao Lee is usually a shit talker but he just admitted that he was way over his head at that time.

Funky is gonna win gold. Hes like levels better than everyone
The last 10 seconds of it were the best with that weird giggle and mumble while the camera pans away from him.

Once upon a time people used Askren's name as a byword for boring fighting. He was called the "human blanket". Dana famously swore he'd never fight in the UFC.

Mind you, I'm glad Askren is being welcomed. I can appreciate a thorough wrestlefucking every now and then. But it's startling to think how important to the fans shittalking is nowadays, that it can make us forget all that bad rep in the space of a few quips.
That's true if you were trashing him before and praising him now, but I never said anything bad about him, I never agree that you should have someone not in the UFC cause his style is boring, it defeats the purpose of the sport, or how do you mean, why would his rep be something I define if I like a fighter or not, there are plenty still that hate him or feel indifferent to him.

<{cruzshake}> How long is Dana going to protect Khabib from Ben Askren ??

They trashed Ben for being "boring" but really they just didn't like him because he was in Bellator, and then ONE...

Back