Askren and Front Row Brian starting a new MMA Podcast

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score

It seems like FRB lost a Chael connection and picked up an Askren one.

Seeing as frontrowbrian has been fellating Askren for months on twitter, I'm not surprised..

Was excited for this, but just went to the website (not familiar with it?) And they have one podcast posted, but it is considered "premium content" where they are charging $9.99 a month.

I'm not a big podcast guy, is this common? I consider myself a hardcore fan, but I'm not spending that kind of money.

It seems like you get access to other podcast running through the same network about BJJ, MMA, or wrestling. But not sure they have enough options that they can justify that price?

Last edited:
That sounds awful. Even worse if people have to pay a monthly subscription for it.

Front Row Brian?

Wannabe internet tough guy?

C1dj3uOUUAAVyeD.jpg

Boom! Hosted!

Ben should just do one on his own, Id listen to it.

Just what we need. Askren's Daily Verbal Diarrhea.

Was excited for this, but just went to the website (not familiar with it?) And they have one podcast posted, but it is considered "premium content" where they are charging $9.99 a month.

I'm not a big podcast guy, is this common? I consider myself a hardcore fan, but I'm not spending that kind of money.

It seems like you get access to other podcast running through the same network about BJJ, MMA, or wrestling. But not sure they have enough options that they can justify that price?

I wouldn't listen to front row Brian if he paid me 10 dollars a month

If the first guest is Marty from Nebraska ill listen

Listening askren talk is like taking a circular saw to the top of my head and removing my cranium then using an electric mixer to scramble my brains.

That sounds awful. Even worse if people have to pay a monthly subscription for it.
Im not familiar with how they make revenue with podcast. Are there ads in it like radio? I wouldn't think joe rogan would be doing them for free.

In UFC fighter terms he is a Lando level dude.....

I would listen but I won't pay to listen. There are 328 free mma podcasts already.

I like FRB. Always have. Love Funky Ben too.

I'm not paying $9.99 a month though. I can get that for free by just following both on twitter.

Front Row Brian lol

I haven't heard of that red headed fuck in a long time

Dude is trash

Back