Asking out woman who works at a store you frequent

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I heard about the new slang was something but I didn't think It would be so weird. I'd like to have my chance with the girl but I won't make a scene becose of a cockblock or else.

I heard about the new slang was something but I didn't think It would be so weird. I'd like to have my chance with the girl but I won't make a scene becose of a cockblock or else.

Excuses. The difference is, I will make a scene, I will be loud, I will be belligerent, and obnoxious. I will strike out but, I will also be going balls deep more then the dude playing it safe. Reward favors the bold. And life is just too fucking boring not to try.

ortiz-game-2-home-run-gif.gif

Strikeouts All Time Leaders:
'Top 1,000'

Name Strikeouts Rank
Reggie Jackson 2,597 1
Jim Thome 2,548 2
Adam Dunn 2,379 3
Sammy Sosa 2,306 4
Alex Rodriguez 2,287 5

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/hitting/histrk1.shtml

Even the best strike out brah. You got to swing more. Its purely a numbers game. Swipe right at life. You miss 100% of the chances you don't take.

Excuses. The difference is, I will make a scene, I will be loud, I will be belligerent, and obnoxious. I will strike out but, I will also be going balls deep more then the dude playing it safe. Reward favors the bold. And life is just too fucking boring not to try.

ortiz-game-2-home-run-gif.gif

Even the best strike out brah. You got to swing more. Its purely a numbers game. Swipe right at life. You miss 100% of the chances you don't take.
To each their own.

I have a bf or not like that translates to not interested. Most women are R selected, prey and spray, single mother victimhood bound, and therefore, she will cheat given the opportunity with the right mate (higher then her current one). This is how most females are wired now a days.
Thing was she DID have a bf lol. I think the way I kept pushing it and kinda making fun about getting told she had a dude pushed her towards me in the end. I actually let the rejection push me harder, no fucks given and ended up getting what I wanted.

Some cashiers look okay but I have standards.

Thing was she DID have a bf lol. I think the way I kept pushing it and kinda making fun about getting told she had a dude pushed her towards me in the end. I actually let the rejection push me harder, no fucks given and ended up getting what I wanted.

I am cautious. I am ballsy yet cautious. No means no. I would rather murder accusations then called out being rapey.

I have gone out and bluntly started hiting on women usually when drunk. It usually sucks. I am better at being ballsy, at breaking the ice, the context is there, she has seen a D up close before, ad knows what is up. You still run tight game.

For instance, I left a bar with some tiny pixie looking chick. Dropped her off. She invited me in for "coffee" and I just went with the flow. I didn't say I am going to break her vagina, that she will never mend again, and when I am done, I am blowing in her face and mouth. You do it. Most guys walk on egg shells. Chicken shit scared to make the move. If you just want to be ballsy, by all means, go for broke but, IMHO and life experience, being more subtle has always worked best for me.

I also try to say as little as possible. I have fucked it up before as a teen with a big mouth and my tendency to be offensive lol

Back