Asking out woman who works at a store you frequent

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
There was once a tall, younger (early 20s) "kinda hot in a white trash kinda way" girl that gave me the look anytime I was at the local Five Guys. Alas, I was betrothed to be wed... to a woman with guns in my same circle of friends.

Hmmm always thought you were into men

yes. She was a cashier at a gas station near my house. It was almost 2 years ago and I'm still with her. Truth is she has really nice boobs and I just wanted to bang her and it kinda turned into a relationship.

My record is maybe 3/15 in success

Man up

It's better to know then to always wonder

I only recommend if you dont really need to go to this store anymore. It may be weird if she says no.

Yeah, it's really not that big of a deal, especially if she seems especially flirty or nice to you compared to her interactions with other customers.

Worst that happens is she tells you no, and you move on.

Be wary of flirting with bank tellers though. Those bitches know how broke you are.

I only recommend if you dont really need to go to this store anymore. It may be weird if she says no.
It's only weird if you let it be. The key is to not let it bother you. Just carry on as usual.

Changing stores/acting timid or weirded out will empower her. If you're over it and don't care, it's better for you. Don't run from your failure.

Has anyone here ever found a female worker at a store you go to attractive, and asked her out? How did it go?

indeed!!!

um...50/50? just make it happen man. Build the gumption and go for it or move on is my best advice. Don't be vague either. Get at it. Stand as tall as you can and smile regardless. Not like a psycho "I'm about to take a bite of you smile" more like a "it is what it is baby" type of smile. No matter what her response is say "well put".

Yes. It went well.

But why does it matter? That won't help/hurt you. If there is a girl you are thinking about asking out, do it.

What did you say to her?

Well if your a fan of QT then its a must watch

Agreed. It's Melanie from Jackie Brown.

My fav QT movie

e3b3f1a07b061857a380b73a8e9ebbbe.jpg

I've never done it, but back as a 17 year old a good looking friend of mine would practise getting numbers and just ask out randoms working in say subway. it worked quite a lot of the time, with the girls often responsing quite flattered.

Basically if someone finds you attractive pretty much anything should work.

No. My brother met his current girlfriend though through the grocery store near his place. He would just frequent her lane when he shopped and they would talk. After a couple Saturday's of that he asked her out

Yes. There is nothing mystical about asking out a store clerk. If she agrees to go out with you, treat it as any other harmless first date. If she doesn't, simply laugh it off. In any case,don't make it a big deal.

But what about when there's customers in line and you're holding it up looking like a creep

Back