Asking out woman who works at a store you frequent

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

Has anyone here ever found a female worker at a store you go to attractive, and asked her out? How did it go?

I work at a women's prison and find lots of these women hot. I ask them out all the time. But, they can't get out bc they're behind bars.

If she's at all interested in you, she'll likely find ways to send you signals. At that point simply ask her out(at appropriate point in the conversation), like you would any other chick. Even is she declines, for whatever reason, who cares. It's only awkward if you make it awkward.

If she's at all interested in you, she'll likely find ways to send you signals. At that point simply ask her out(at appropriate point in the conversation), like you would any other chick. Even is she declines, for whatever reason, who cares. It's only awkward if you make it awkward.

Have you ever done it?

Have you ever done it?
Yes. There is nothing mystical about asking out a store clerk. If she agrees to go out with you, treat it as any other harmless first date. If she doesn't, simply laugh it off. In any case,don't make it a big deal.

Cashier chicks make minimum wage and they should be easy

Yes I ask them all out but they dont speak fluent english. This way if I do get rejected Ill act like I have no idea what shes talking about and make them feel stupid.

Ok what about a cashier from Panera Bread?

They always seem more classy than Mcdonalds

She's a good bet. She's probably vegan and has good weed and will do anal.

I worked at a fast food joint during college and a female co-worker asked me out.

Yes. It went well.

But why does it matter? That won't help/hurt you. If there is a girl you are thinking about asking out, do it.

I work at a women's prison and find lots of these women hot. I ask them out all the time. But, they can't get out bc they're behind bars.
Gloryhole through the bars bud

Has anyone here ever found a female worker at a store you go to attractive, and asked her out? How did it go?

Picked up several girls working. You just chat them up. Make small talk, build some rapport, insert a bit of personality, bring enthusiasm/high energy, and humor. Its rather delusional even but, something I do is talk to sloots the way I would had I already known and fucked her. Once you've established that, on name to name basis, insert real talk (IE what you do, what you did nye, new yrs resolution, plans for vaca, that party you are going to etc). Assuming interest, you wont bitch out. The sec she drops any sort of party, concert, tidbit of a bar she will be going to ASSUME ITS AN INVITE. Tell her, "THAT SOUNDED LIKE AN INVITE." Acquire digits, fb, insta, social media, etc. any means to get her from her workplace to hooting on boe boe.

@ TS she is not a special snowflake. She is not different or any better then the next sloot who will get you hard. Man Up. Act accordingly. Front confidence even if you have none. Women respond to alpha, high testosterone, loud, belligerent even over beta, low talker, small weenie, and cuck. Reward favors the bold.

One of my favorite things to do is to tell women what to do. For instance, put your number in my phone or take your clothes off. One more extreme but rest assure, instructing a woman what to do, and her reciprocating to your advances is prerequisite. Her ability to follow your instructions with providing digits is a good indicator of her instructions to take her clothes off and follow your lead later.

Game recognizes game! Good luck playboy.

Tell her you post on sherdog. If she's down, marry her. If she laughs, kill her

Go for it.

If you get the vibe then be confident and go for it :)

maybe you can use her employee discount!!!! :D

Go for it.

If you get the vibe then be confident and go for it :)

maybe you can use her employee discount!!!! :D
What's your av from? This has been bothering me for awhile now

Back