Asking for a smaller slice of cake is now fatphobic

Some people like the snatch, others clean and jerk.

You know, this could be an infinite loop.

Eat cake, jerk off to burn the calories so you can eat more cake so you can jerk off....

You know, this could be an infinite loop.

Eat cake, jerk off to burn the calories so you can eat more cake so you can jerk off....
Speaking of degenerate loops...Shertards can survive on our own caked semen for weeks on end.

Speaking of degenerate loops...Shertards can survive on our own caked semen for weeks on end.

Rick%2B%2526%2BMorty%2BFreakout.gif

I don't like cake. It's overrated.

In fact, I don't have a sweet tooth. But, I crave salty foods.

I'm also thin.

Is there a correlation between people who crave salty foods over sweet and BMI?

Talk about fake outrage. Some obscure channel with 1k subs make a tongue-in-cheek (albeit very shitty) video about people being self-conscious about cake slices and "fatphobic", and suddenly the sky is falling down. I can understand people not wanting to be ostracised by society for the way they look, and there's a real conversation to be had there about the psychology of overeating, but at the same time promoting being obese is irresponsible. It's a shitty video, it's not the end of the world.

Oh, I give a shit. I don’t want to be doxxed and have my life and career ruined because I didn’t realize that asking for a smaller piece of cake would basically make me a Nazi.
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic.

I don't like cake. It's overrated.

In fact, I don't have a sweet tooth. But, I crave salty foods.

I'm also thin.

Is there a correlation between people who crave salty foods over sweet and BMI?

Excess salt retains extra water weight unless you sweat it back out. Lots of overweight people like salty things

It's also hard to tell in the last 10+ years what is and isn't a joke because lots of the things that still sound like jokes are actual laws now

Last edited:
Will eat any slice of good cake.. burning it off isn't bad. Just limit yourself to calories, workout... and you can eat cake without becoming fat. Easy!

Worrying about your own weight by eating smaller portions is offensive now, too?

It really looks like a joke. Can't be real, right? Right?
Unfortunately, the real stuff looks like a joke half the time, but this is definitely not meant to be taken seriously.

Eat half, then put your fingers in your mouth and pretend you’re trying to puke it up to make room for the other half.

I worked at a women's mag for work experience when at high school, during a birthday cake it was great cause they were all dieting and had tiny bits.

Come on this has to be an onion type joke.

I also couldn't make it past 20 seconds. Holy shit that fuckin lady sucks

New buzzword: CRFI = Cake Related Fatphobic Incident

....just wtf

Stop helping the pathetic cry babies promote their ideas. Ignore them, don't click their video, tell them to fuck off in person, etc.

Back