asking a stranger on a date

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Freaking young generation grew up on e-dating, you guys never had to develop the real world take down skills in the wild. You guys just hit each other up on some breeding site and scamper off with no real effort applied.

I wish it was available when I was young and single.

Wait, then you'd sound like all of these young, socially awkward, fucks.

There's a woman who works in my building who I regularly see during our lunch breaks sitting outside. I'd like to maybe go on a date with her, but I don't know what to say. Any help?

Tell her the truth. You spend lunch breaks in the office with the binoculars you bought, checking her out. You like what you see. Her hotness constantly makes you go to the bathroom just stroking and dreaming about her taking your virginity.

You found her facebook, name and home address by asking around at work. You even have a picture of her as screensaver.

Explain that you feel the next natural step would be to go on a date. Ask her to come to your place and watch fifty shades of gray.

At the date you just copy the movie, because if it works for him it should work for you.
Prepare a contract where she agrees to kinky sex and enjoy.

Freaking young generation grew up on e-dating, you guys never had to develop the real world take down skills in the wild. You guys just hit each other up on some breeding site and scamper off with no real effort applied.

I wish it was available when I was young and single.

I admit that's pretty spot on. I've gotten pretty good at hitting on hot girls on dating apps and getting their #'s, then i meet them in person and I freeze up.

There's a woman who works in my building who I regularly see during our lunch breaks sitting outside. I'd like to maybe go on a date with her, but I don't know what to say. Any help?
Just get her drunk and feed her that usually works

She's very pretty. Quite dark, but I don't think she's black. To start a conversation should I ask her nationality?
Sounds good.
Start with:
Yo, you black?
If she says yes, just walk away. If she says no, say 'thank goodness!' and sit down with her.
There's so much amazing advice itt, I don't think you can go wrong with any of it.

Last edited:
Just walk up and say, "Hi, my name is ____"?

Slim shady!

Or how will she know his name if he doesn’t? Maybe he can pretend to have amnesia!

Women don’t like the guessing game. How will she be able to guess without a hint!

Sorry, I saw a pretty good opportunity and ran with it...<Moves>

Just act disinterested and be a jerk and she'll cream all over you

Thanks! This is good advice. I thought of maybe bringing my Switch to work and using it as a conversation starter ("What's your favorite game?" or something like that).

So this 100% has to be a troll job right?

Please introduce yourself using your sherdog name and belt rank. Also, if she says "no," be prepared to find some place else to eat your lunch every day. Good luck.

jon-goodman-2.gif

I admit that's pretty spot on. I've gotten pretty good at hitting on hot girls on dating apps and getting their #'s, then i meet them in person and I freeze up.
It's a generational thing, we didn't have that available when I was young. We had to engage live targets and prepare for rejection, everyone was on the same playing field so being timid wasn't going to yield much.

How old are you? Have you never asked women out before?

Walk over to her and

Grab her by the pussy.

Back