vs Goiti - ?
vs Patricky - ?
vs Primus - ?
vs Outlaw - ?
vs Mamedov - ?
vs Rabadanov - ?
vs Nallo - ?
vs Bak - ?

How do you see these fights going for him? I put these names without looking at the rankings (Bendo, Jury etc sorry)

Loses to most of the names on that list imo.

He's a featherweight who took his last fight at 55 so I'm going to assume it was a one off as opposed to a full time move. With that I think he can crack the top 5 and possibly get a title shot but as long as McKee is champ I need to see more against better opposition before thinking he has any chance.

He's a featherweight who took his last fight at 55 so I'm going to assume it was a one off as opposed to a full time move. With that I think he can crack the top 5 and possibly get a title shot but as long as McKee is champ I need to see more against better opposition before thinking he has any chance.

He has nothing for AJ, but tbh I don't think anyone in the division does really.

I hope he gets on that Russia card and gets someone decent. But on 5 weeks notice not a chance in hell. Knowing Coker they would bring in the past 2 guys Usman fought before a decent challenge.

He has nothing for AJ, but tbh I don't think anyone in the division does really.
Agreed. But I do think he's live against some guys near the top of their rankings. He's got some gas tank issues but is dangerous in all phases. Also young.

Khasan received his USA visa today. Looks like he’s all clear to compete for Bellator finally.

Khasan received his USA visa today. Looks like he’s all clear to compete for Bellator finally.

Get him in there against Justin Gonzalez, Emanuel Sanchez, or Kamaka. I think thats a good starting point.

Back