Ask Ronda Rousey's coach Edmond Tarverdyan anything!

Do you regret your recent comments about misha; when you said that you want Ronda to injure her and shorten her career ?

Who is p4p greatest wmma fighter? Ronda or Travis?

too soon?

This submission radio pussy always ignores the juicy questions the forum posters ask the guests.

He only ends up asking the interview guys like 5 questions asked by the autistic posters about crap no one gives a shit about.

Check the Hector Lombard thread.

2edgy4me

what are the top 3 armenian restaurants in los angeles

Do you think Gennady Golovkin will ever come back to spar Ronda after the brutal beating she administered on him in their previous sparring session?

Is your Mother a goblin, and your Father a zombie... or the other way around?

maybe is late, but this question and scrolling up to look at his face made me lose hard

What percentage of Ronda's overall training time these days goes into Judo?

And has a single one of these bitch ass internet haters ever said anything negative to your face? Or is it all keyboard confidence?

What percentage of Ronda's overall training time these days goes into Judo?

And has a single one of these bitch ass internet haters ever said anything negative to your face? Or is it all keyboard confidence?

Sure call them bitch ass internet haters hiding behind your keyboard, so brave!

Is this your baby?

Groucho-glasses-baby.jpg

Considering that hes been her striking coach for roughly 5 years now, is it a slight on him that her striking is still rudimentary? I mean, its much better than before and she looks great hitting mitts and she clearly has power but i still see an amateur in regards to her "give and take" boxing skills.

1. What are his views on the differences between traditional boxing footwork versus MMA footwork? Rousey (and more recently Holly Holm) have moved in straight lines versus circling and lateral movement. Is this more a question of the opponent in question or is there some aspect to striking in MMA versus boxing where adjustments are being made to adjust for other factors?

2. It seems like good head movement is rare in MMA. Is this a stylistic choice specific to MMA? Is it not emphasized a specific reason? Or is this a skill set issue?

Back