Ask Ronda Rousey's coach Edmond Tarverdyan anything!

Does Ronda train kicks? Almost all of her training videos that I saw focus only on hands and knees.

Is your Mother a goblin, and your Father a zombie... or the other way around?

I have a question. How long do you think people will keep paying to see 30 second fights while ignoring the only fight that may be competitive? Just to prove it's the only fight, note I don't have to mention her name. The 2nd part of that question is, why, if RR thinks she can beat her - why wouldn't she want to be Champion in two divisions? I understand RR not wanting to drop to 125, but I don't get it why she won't fight at 145
At 135, there's 2 leagues, Ronda and everybody else. Just take the fight already, you guys have messed with her long enough. Anyway, I think RR wins it.

How many fights do you believe Ronda has in her before she retires?

and of course, do you think the Cyborg fight will happen?

Honestly, if it came down to it and the gloves were off, who do you think would win in a proper fight between you and Ronda?

Also, this hypothetical fight would take place in a vacuum with no real world consequences, so answers like "we wouldn't fight because we're friends" don't apply.

What does he think of Holly Holm's boxing/striking skills in comparison to the rest of the division, does he expect her to challenge for the title, if so when?

Who is the dark coloured fella next to your beautiful mural painting on your gym wall? Old sparring partner, perhaps?

Does Ronda really smell as bad as everyone says she does?

What does he think of Holly Holm's boxing/striking skills in comparison to the rest of the division, does he expect her to challenge for the title, if so when?

This and what he would have Ronda do vs Holm.

Also ask him about his credentials and how he became a trainer.

And what are the things that he thinks most MMA fighters lack and what he thinks he can improve if they work with him

Did Karo ever get slapped by you or manny for saying manny changes Ronda's tampons?

Honestly, if it came down to it and the gloves were off, who do you think would win in a proper fight between you and Ronda?

Also, this hypothetical fight would take place in a vacuum with no real world consequences, so answers like "we wouldn't fight because we're friends" don't apply.

Wouldn't be able to fight in a vacuum.

Are there any fighters in particular that he would like to train at his gym?

Do you take it out on the hookers for Ronda ignoring you?

If Brendan Schaub trained with you, where would he be ranked right now?

Back