Ask Kevin Lee anything (haters edition) vol. 2

Ask him out of 100 Dicks how many would he choke on and when he answers none say ha I knew you had no gag reflex.

sorry about the delay guys. Here is the interview with your questions. i have also included a regular interview as well

Thanks for asking my dumb ass questions lol awesome stuff

Ask him who's dick he had to suck to keep his job after that Cole Miller tweet. And also ask him why he is racist. And then slap him.

Ask him who's dick he had to suck to keep his job after that Cole Miller tweet. And also ask him why he is racist. And then slap him.
haha thats what EXACTLY i was gonna ask him.. dude Loves him some Vanilla with some salt on top...I would of also asked him when is he gonna rematch Leonardo Santos

Kevin? You called Sage and Page the Vanilla twins. If someone had called you and Woodley the Chocolate twins, which one of you do you think would have cried "RACIST!!" first?

kevin, who robbed your house?

lol just watched the first video and see.you included my question.

"Do you think race is an issue at all in life? If so, please elaborate." Lol he answered so casually and just dismissed it:

"Only if you make it (an issue)."

Thanks for that.

funny that people think we are still taking questions. i will do another one in a few months

How can he be Lee and black at the same time

You realize "Lee" is also a white name?
It's found in England and parts of Wales.

Look up Brett Lee. Anderson Lee. Lee is a common name amongst white people in the South.

Back