Ask Ken Shamrock a questions!...Yup Ken Shamrock

Dear ken:
Why are you so awesome? Love me some ken Shamrock.

How does the world's most dangerous man lose to a skinny pajama-clad Brazilian kid?

Why did you agree to coach tuf 3 then sit on your butt for 6 weeks??

Hi ken, lifelong fan here, my question is:

your hair, it seems from the early UFC day's up to now you have such a thick and well coiffed hairstyle, so full and with such a vibrant style you really seem to have been gifted, even the slight shine when competing in the octagon is visible, creating a style all of your own, so what products do you use? Obviously you shampoo and use conditioner ( I myself use Dior's coconut essence conditioner ) but which brands? And do you also use a finisher, such as Clinque Matte or maybe even Barnes and Nobles finisher?

caught your film with Brown, laugh riot take care Ken

good question

lol if not that question I want him to explain what living death is.

living death

noun
a state of existence that is as bad as being dead; a life of hopeless and unbroken misery.
"her life was a living death and there was nowhere she could escape to"

bro, do you even google

Ken, after a long career of juicing, body abuse and being KO'd

Can you count to potato?

Did Jerry Sagz from the Nasty Boys really beat your ass and have you sent to the hospital. If so how in the he'll did Jerry Sagz beat your ass and why. Do you think you could at least take Brian Knobbs from the Nasty Boys?

Did Jerry Sagz from the Nasty Boys really beat your ass and have you sent to the hospital. If so how in the he'll did Jerry Sagz beat your ass and why. Do you think you could at least take Brian Knobbs from the Nasty Boys?

they teamed up on him, the pussies

not according to knobbs.

They were both present so it was hardly a fair fight, years later, ken made both of them shit their drawers and humiliated them...at an airport of all places

They were both present so it was hardly a fair fight, years later, ken made both of them shit their drawers and humiliated them...at an airport of all places

Story goes Knobbs was passed out on the bed when Ken attacked him then Jerry Sagz put it to him. The airport story I've heard told from both parties and it was Jerry Sagz buy himself and he didn't want to get in heat with wwe for starting a problem at an airport. Not saying Ken wouldn't destroy both the fat fucks but just wondering what in the hell happened.

Hi ken, lifelong fan here, my question is:

your hair, it seems from the early UFC day's up to now you have such a thick and well coiffed hairstyle, so full and with such a vibrant style you really seem to have been gifted, even the slight shine when competing in the octagon is visible, creating a style all of your own, so what products do you use? Obviously you shampoo and use conditioner ( I myself use Dior's coconut essence conditioner ) but which brands? And do you also use a finisher, such as Clinque Matte or maybe even Barnes and Nobles finisher?

caught your film with Brown, laugh riot take care Ken

Great question, hope it is answered

name one fighter you thought was an asshole, but once you got to know him, realized he's pretty cool.

I don't understand these threads
There you go TS.. 1,000 thousand questions
Where are the damn answers ??????????

Back