Ask Ken Shamrock a questions!...Yup Ken Shamrock

Hey Ken, can you give us a best you faced in a few categories?

A few categories I would suggest include:
overall best
best striking
fastest
best grappling
best conditioning
smartest
hardest hitting
etc...

also, do you think that MMA fans nowadays, don't appreciate how MMA was in your early pancrase days?

Can you define the "living death?" Has it ever been experienced by anyone, to your knowledge?

How much did Dana pay you to protest against PrideFC allowing stomps and soccer kicks when you had no problem with it when you fought there?

Hi ken, lifelong fan here, my question is:

your hair, it seems from the early UFC day's up to now you have such a thick and well coiffed hairstyle, so full and with such a vibrant style you really seem to have been gifted, even the slight shine when competing in the octagon is visible, creating a style all of your own, so what products do you use? Obviously you shampoo and use conditioner ( I myself use Dior's coconut essence conditioner ) but which brands? And do you also use a finisher, such as Clinque Matte or maybe even Barnes and Nobles finisher?

caught your film with Brown, laugh riot take care Ken

lol if not that question I want him to explain what living death is.

Hi Ken, quick question. Would you ever consider reconciling with Frank?
It seems like the two of you could have fun coaching with each other if you could get past the differences.

In your opinion, what is the conflict between you two now, and what would it take to get past it?

In your new job..... Is there a need to ' get in the zone... And snap' lol

What is your favorite mma fight of all time (excluding your fights).

Last edited:
i got no question here, but ken your fight with don frye is one of my favorite mma fights ever.

Ask him if jamall08 or whatever his sherdog name stalks him in real life

(surprised we haven't seen him post here yet on his unbanned account)

If you're question makes the show you will be credited live during the broadcast.

*Your

seriously.

What has changed now from when he started competing? He has been pretty open about PED use, does he think the UFC and the sport of MMA have a serious steroid problem?

ask my question, you won't.

Ken you're the man, thanks for your fights. My question is:

How would a fight with Tank Abbot have gone ?
Why was the beef ? Any chance for the fight to happen ?

Thanks. Respect. Legend.

Living death = Metallica, One

Are you in any way related to Conor McGreGOAT?
Are you part Irish?
Who's the GOAT in your opinion?

Ask him what he thinks is the best steroid cycle for mma

My favourite fighter and pro wrestler of all time. A few people have asked if you regret having left MMA for pro-wrestling in your prime but I have the same question in reverse. I know you had left WWF for TNA and were their inaugural champion but do you think that if you had have stuck with pro-wrestling for longer you could have risen higher or was your ceiling in pro-wrestling reached.

And are you currently angling for a role as Jay-Z's bodyguard?

Back