Ask Ken Shamrock a questions!...Yup Ken Shamrock

Do you think Tito actually shows up for his fight in Bellator vs Schlemenko? and if not what is your prediction for his "Injury" a) Cracked vertabrea b) Cracked skull c) Cracked hip or d) Other?

Follow up: could he make weight as a last minute replacement to fight Schlemenko when Tito pulls out?

How does be feel about calling Tito a bitch monkey? Coupled with the living death statements, does he view Tito like the monkey from Pirates of teh Caribbean circa Black Pearl?

In your prime you had some of the best take downs, and take down defense in the game. I know in the first fight with Tito you had a blown out acl, and in the 2nd and 3rd fight could not under hook to prevent his take downs, due to a shoulder injury. Would you been able to prevent Tito from taking you down if not for these injuries? Would you of been able to take Tito down?

Are you still a bodyguard for 50cent?and if so you ever roll with him (jits,bud)?

Hi ken, lifelong fan here, my question is:

your hair, it seems from the early UFC day's up to now you have such a thick and well coiffed hairstyle, so full and with such a vibrant style you really seem to have been gifted, even the slight shine when competing in the octagon is visible, creating a style all of your own, so what products do you use? Obviously you shampoo and use conditioner ( I myself use Dior's coconut essence conditioner ) but which brands? And do you also use a finisher, such as Clinque Matte or maybe even Barnes and Nobles finisher?

caught your film with Brown, laugh riot take care Ken
patrick-bateman-mr-essentialist.jpg

Uhm that being said... Any regrets with having done Pro Wrestling?

your hair, it seems from the early UFC day's up to now you have such a thick and well coiffed hairstyle, so full and with such a vibrant style you really seem to have been gifted, even the slight shine when competing in the octagon is visible, creating a style all of your own, so what products do you use? Obviously you shampoo and use conditioner ( I myself use Dior's coconut essence conditioner ) but which brands? And do you also use a finisher, such as Clinque Matte or maybe even Barnes and Nobles finisher?

Excellent questions and observations.

Not a question.

Thank you for your career and your legend.

Has McDonald's ever approached you about marketing a Ken Shamrock Shake product around St Patrick's Day?

Of all the old school guys he fought, who is the one that could be successful in today's mma?

In the book, Inside the Lion's Den, you said that one of your opponents at UFC 3 tried to push your cup off to the side, and then punch you in the balls.
How did that feel?
Do you regret refusing to shake his hand after you defeated him?

Hi ken! During your time in pro-wrestling, who was the toughest badass you have ever met, and do you think they can make the transition to MMA like Brock Lesnar did.

Wisnu from Indonesia

lmao ts must ask this question

Hey guys Ken Shamrock will be one of the guests on the up coming episodes of Submission Radio.

You know the drill give us your best questions. If you're question makes the show you will be credited live during the broadcast.

Crazy questions have a good chance of making the Tap Out Round at the end of the interview.

http://youtube.com/submissionradioau - If you haven't heard the show yet check it out and subscribe to stay in the loop on latest interviews and episodes.

What sort of sports league model would he endorse for mma to make revenue sharing more fair?

Ken, after all these great fights over so many years what is your overall physical condition and what is your training schedule like these days....

Do you sometimes regret going to Professional Wrestling while in your MMA prime?

2014 How would a fight between you and Maurice Smith go ?
I root for u oldman ! Respect Shamrock Legend

Back