Ask Hector Lombard Anything!

Question: How tall are you, really?

I would like to know this as well. For his debut fight against Boetsch- he was listed at 5 feet 10 (which was exaggeration). Joe Rogan has said that Lombard is 5 foot 7. I read a couple of years ago that Lombard is actually around 5 foot 8. The UFC now lists him at 5 foot 9. I just want to know the truth. What is his real height without shoes?

Also- could you please ask him if he was offered a fight with Matt Brown or was Stungun the only option presented? Thanks.

Were you offered the Ellenberger fight?
Doubt he was.Think it's bs they make a 36 yr old title contender
wait nearly 6 mo. then give him Dong in Macau.
He should of been fighting Ellenberger,Brown, Rory, or Woodley.Think Dong is his toughest matchup of the 5.Dongs probably the only guy that can make it look like the Okami fight.He might be right about the UFC not liking him.

i know this will be ignored, but i'll throw it out there anyways, why you are not in ufc video game?

How does he feel his weight cut has affected his conditioning?

Who was his toughest fight ever

Can he give a quick breakdown of ATT's other three major WWs (lawler, alves, woodley)

Is everyone in your family as jacked as you? How does it feel to walk around as a mini Hulk? Do people treat you differently?

A one sided shellacking of Jake Shields isn't looking good? What about the KO1 of Palhares?

Agreed... I was more impressed with Hector's domination of Jake Shields (especially his effortless ragdolling) than his KO of Marquardt.

We know he hasn't been KO'd in his career, but has he ever been KO'd in his life?

Hector you're 36 now, do u see UFC gold before you're 40 or maybe u could be the next Couture/Hendo @ WW?

What are your feelings on Ronda Rousey being touted as the one who brought Judo into modern mma, and what other judokas in MMA do you enjoy watching?

Like a couple other people have asked, who was your toughest fight and why?

If you could have a fantasy televised match with Josh Barnett, would you take it?

Back