Ask Bjorn Rebney Anything!

PolskiGhost

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So last time we tried this, Bjorn had to re-schedule the interview due to the issues with Bellator 120.

Bjorn will now be on this week's episode of Submission Radio and we want to get your questions for him!

There's no limit on how many we'll ask, so if we ask your question we'll give you credit on the show.

BTW This week the show will be 1 day later than usual so that we can break down UFC 173, so it'll be on a few hours after 173.

Bellator-CEO-Bjorn-Rebney-PR.jpg

Any interest in resigning Ben Askren in 2 years when the division potentially has new prospects for him to fight such as Michael Page & if you could go back in time is there anything different you'd do with the handling of Ben Askren.

*Thanks for asking my question before to Nate Diaz and King Mo's manager on your previous show*

Is Bjorn considering use of PED's as some other promotors/owners do?

1 does he have the credit card knife?
2 when is Brooks vs Alvarez
3 Tito vs Rampage this fall?

Don't want to ask that d*ck ridin' b*tch anything.
Nah, just kidding.

I'd ask if he has met with Dana White to face in the past and how those meetings went.

Question: Does Bjorn not realize that permitting Rampage to pick and choose who he fights - DESPITE winning the LHW bracket tournament - undermines one of the greatest aspects of Bellator that does not exist in the UFC, which is probably the biggest reason people like this organization?

What's your plan if Viacom pulls your funding?

bjorn,

1. how many years do you have remaining on your employment contract with viacom?

2. if viacom decides to not renew your employment contract, what will you do next? would start a new mixed martial arts promotion company?

Ask him when is he going to add a women's heavyweight division.

Btw I'm not joking. I wanna see big women bang bro!

Will there be a second Bellator PPV?
How do you think your champions would do against the some of the UFC's top fighters?
What's next for Tito and will we ever see him in a tournament?

Last edited:
Will he get a Tito costume guy to go to the next UFC?

Is Bjorn considering use of PED's as some other promotors/owners do?

this x 100000000000

I fucking lol @ Dana's test bloat and Lorenzo is on a nice dose too with a small dose of HGH in my opinion

Hows your dad doing these days? Did you/ your dad like the documentary?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back