Ask a guy who gets to train 1 on 1 with a black belt tomorrow anything

Haha...i used to get that de facto private lesson on Saturdays...good times, good times.

TS is starting threads like F12 was his personal FB page. WTF!

Are you being held against your will in a makeshift dungeon somewhere? How can we assist you?

I had a one on one lesson with a black belt today cause no one showed up. It just happens sometimes.

I feel as though if I respond it will continue to encourage similar posts... You could google "what should I ask my black belt jiu jitsu instructor". What you ask, what you ask to work on will be very specific to your game and strategy...

If you could provide more information I'd [I might] be more motivated to help...

Look the question you asked was just calling out to be made fun of. Having you ask a my question to a black belt is like a bad game of broken telephone. You have to interpret what my question is and then ask the black belt he then answers the question and then you interpret the answer and write back to me. Way too complicated.

Ask the black belt "Who was better, the Beatles or Elvis?" and if he replies with either then he is an idiot because they were both shite.

What is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?

wait a minute, do you want us to ask you questions or do you want to know questions to ask the black belt?

The way you worded that, it seems you want us to ask you questions.

Maybe you should move these posts to facebook?

Back