Ask A Guy In A Hospital Bed Anything

Ask them for the medication that gives you a huge boner.

Any good drugs?

They gave me morphine for the pain for a few days and that shit was awesome but then they gave me ketamine when they went in my lung the first time
HOLY SHIT!!!!
Best psychadelics Ive ever had and Ive had a lot
The operating room turned into a space temple and I was surrounded by alien gladiators in a death match tournament
Good shit

Are you gonna smoke a fat blunt when you get out?

They gave me morphine for the pain for a few days and that shit was awesome but then they gave me ketamine when they went in my lung the first time
HOLY SHIT!!!!
The operating room turned into a space temple and I was surrounded by alien gladiators in a death match tournament
Good shit

special K the best who had? you need to get some real Acid go on the long 18hr trip.

HOLY SHIT!!!!
Good shit

Yep, that's how it is. Had a morphine drip after surgery once.

All best man

special K the best who had? you need to get some real Acid go on the long 18hr trip.

I had plenty of real acid at Grateful Dead shows when I was a kid
This was more intense

I had plenty of real acid at Grateful Dead shows when I was a kid
This was more intense

atleast you have a good base to compare.

but all BS aside, hope you have a good recovery.

Damn son! How the fuck does a collapsed lung feel? That sounds painful.

How long you gotta be in the hospital?

Damn son! How the fuck does a collapsed lung feel? That sounds painful.

How long you gotta be in the hospital?

Worst pain I ever felt in my life
Woke up Friday night at 1 am feeling like I was being stabbed and hit with a sledgehammer on my left side nonstop
Then All of asudden I couldnt breathe anymore
I didnt know if I was having a heart attack or what
I was that way from last Friday til Monday evening when they slowly started making progress against it
If I moved one inch pain spasms shot through my body and my head was covered in a plastic oxygen helmet forcing air into my lungs cause I was useless

HOLY SHIT!!!!
Good shit

Lol. Get better soon.

how long are you expected to be stuck there? do you feel like anything in life is passing you by and you can't do anything about it?

Worst pain I ever felt in my life
Woke up Friday night at 1 am feeling like I was being stabbed and hit with a sledgehammer on my left side nonstop
Then All of asudden I couldnt breathe anymore
I didnt know if I was having a heart attack or what
I was that way from last Friday til Monday evening when they slowly started making progress against it
If I moved one inch pain spasms shot through my body and my head was covered in a plastic oxygen helmet forcing air into my lungs cause I was useless

Damn, dude.

That's messed up.

Good luck with the recovery.

Deep breaths, homie.

tumblr_mw7youIsEi1qd67a3o1_500.gif

Been here 7 days so far
Hopefully without a setback Ill be out in a few more
Hopefully

but will you be out of there in time for this??

CNhQeQ7U8AAyVug.jpg:large

man, i used to go to great mall every day after work to get arroz con pollo from that peruvian joint in the food court. was so good. too bad i heard it closed down.

anyways, hurry up and recover so you can do jagerbombs with sakuraba.

also, when i donated a kidney I was the dude in the bathroom with bowel movements all night because of a reaction to some medication. i felt so bad for my roomie, that carlos santana lookin dude didn't get any sleep, i'm sure of it.

Back