ASilva or JVarner, which injury is more painful to watch?

Basically, I ask a simple question, u know just putting it out there... Now everyone's sharing their life story about their personal injuries lol

Lol, Varner's due to the extended duration of the ordeal

For me it was Varner's. Anderson's was bad but it was over quickly. Varner's was several minutes of watching a man's broken ankle roll under his leg every time he stood on it.

This.

It was excruciating to watch.
I've had my fair share of ankle injuries and know too well how it feels.
HUGE props to Varner, the guy is incredibly tough,but someone should have put a stop to that.

Basically, I ask a simple question, u know just putting it out there... Now everyone's sharing their life story about their personal injuries lol

It was obvious it would come.
I tend to have more trouble watching injuries similar to ones I had myself than other types of injury, even if they are much, much worse.

Silvia's was more gruesome, also because of how he reacted with screaming and all. It just sucked to say one of the greats go down like that, and picturing his pain made it appear gruesome.

Varner reacted so well, continuing to fight, throwing bombs, landing takedowns, and hopping out on his own so it didn't appear as bad. I felt bad for Varner in general though, he was better but got screwed again by his own luck.

Varner by far. I sprained my ankle bad playing basketball and it bent just like his did, but only one time and couldn't walk for weeks. It hurts bad and is probably a more severe injury because he tore a bunch of ligaments and broke it.

It was obvious it would come.
I tend to have more trouble watching injuries similar to ones I had myself than other types of injury, even if they are much, much worse.

Same my ankle hurt seeing Varner's happen

Varner has had such terrible luck in his UFC run. I hate seeing such an exciting fighter constantly suffer so many set-backs. He's currently on perhaps the most undeserved three fight skid that I've ever seen.

To answer the question, though, I'd have to say Anderson. Varner's was rough to watch but Silva's was just outright gruesome. It was even worse at the time too because you had that feeling of 'Fuck, this shit might actually be the end of Anderson's career...' and it just felt like such a brutal way to go out.

I wouldn't say what happened to Varner was luck, he was kicked and his ankle broke. They intended to hurt him and put him off balance with the kick, and thats what happened. But I agree Anderson's made me cringe so much

Silva was a snap and then it was done, happens on every playground in America at some point.. JV's was hella more painful to watch as every time he moved it would roll under and buckle. Dude was a beast to keep fighting and trying to know his fucking head off on a broken limb.

Anderson's for sure. I broke my ankle same night as Varner coincidentally. Not a lot of pain associated with mine, lots of swelling though. I was able to jump back over the fence, walk back to my patrol car, drive myself to the hospital with mine broken.

Did you get the perp?

I don't believe that gif really shows the worst moments of the Varner fight, I remember it being worse. I find Silvas injury to be a little more hard to watch personally, I mean his leg literally came off.

Anderson, but I was definitely cringing like a girl every time Krause threw that leg kick.

Varners was actually not painful to watch at all.

Partner did. Safely for a parties involved as well.

bump.gif

Varner he was walking around like a zombie. Spider could have used karate and the one legged Daniel San kick but that would have been awkward seeing it hit himself. :icon_lol:

Back