Aside from JDS , was Kongo Cain toughest fight ?

This. If you look closely you can see Kongo put some muscle into those 2 hits. If anything this shows that Cain has a good chin. How people are imagining in their minds a "questionable" chin just amazes me.

If he had a good chin then he probably wouldn't of been dropped by those punches. How exactly does getting knocked down numerous times indicate that you have a good chin?

Except the couple times Cain got caught standing up, he has been giving out one sided beatings.
That goes to show that it is possible to catch him standing and negate his overall well rounded skill set.
That may have actually been Kongo's best performance in the Octagon. It's amazing that he didn't get TKO'd and that he was able to rock Cain a couple times in the midst of that one sided beating.
JDS is the best at catching guys when they approach.

Cain is the best HW in the division, but he could easily lose to JDS again.
It's just not one of these conclusive matchups.

He didn't "lose" any minute of the Brock fight, wtf are you on? You mean when the fight just started and Brock came charging at him with flying knees and the kitchen sink and Cain just stood up like a brick wall not being fazed by any of that? That's not called "losing" sir, that's called "winning" and reversing it like a boss. There was a few moments of Brock hugging him on the fence but Cain was in no way being dominated, instead he dominated Brock the whole way.

Like I said, watch any of Cain's fights besides JDS1 and you will see he dominates them all from start to finish, that includes JDS2. That's freakish because I don't recall any heavyweights recently that's been so successful and effective in their fighting than Cain. Of course he might get punched in the process but that has nothing to do with him "dominating".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

Okay pal. There's absolutely no way you can possibly score the first half of the fight for Cain. Getting outstruck, outwrestled, and outclinched apparently means you're winning the fight if you're Cain and losing if you're Brock. Go figure.

Brock got finished brutally, there's absolutely no denying that, but the fight lasted 4 minutes. The fight wasn't just the last two minutes where Cain was in complete control. The first two minutes was Lesnar on the offensive and Cain and on the defensive. You can't possibly, under any scoring criteria, award that to Cain and say Cain dominated the whole fight.

I know it's cool to shit on Brock around here because he's WWE, and no I don't think he'd win a rematch, but it's just sad the lengths people go around here to discredit him. In what world does scoring 2 takedowns, outlanding your opponent as well as landing the harder shots, and controlling your opponent in the clinch count for nothing? We all know he lost, but there's more to a fight than just the finish

Brock wasn't landing anything on Cain. He was using brute strength with everything. Also, it's called a feeling out process. It took Cain 1 minute to figure him out. Brock wasn't winning at any point

Back