Asian men vs Black Women

I'm not the tallest guy, only 5'10" but I never had any trouble getting attention from women of all races.

Tbh though back in my prime I was a real good looking motherfucker, like the whole room of chicks of all shapes/colors would be eyeing me down at times. Didn't cash in on all those opportunities though, but overall I did alright. I'm a bit of a fatass now so I don't get that attention anymore from women, kinda miss it tbh.

I never fell into the whole stereotype of Asians men being ugly or weak. I love my asian features, wouldn't want to look white, too soft a look imo. Love my sharp ninja eyes, look like an assassin. I'm a fairly big guy for my height and have facial hair so I guess I didn't look like a typical FOB asian guy.

I know black women would win any and all fights unless the Asian men are well versed in Tiger Style Kung Fu.

Lol, tbh I think if you took the average obese white american guy, an average malnourished african black guy and your average south korean who did mandatory military service and in decent shape. The South Korean would probably stomp them both.

The fastest non black man in the world is Chinese, faster/more explosive than any white man whose ever lived. If guys like this got decent fight training he could be a champ in combat sports.

Back