News Fighter Kevin Lee to Make Statement - He is Takin 2021 Off

Hopefully he’ll use his platform as an mma superstar to warn the fans about the importance of social distancing.

He saved a bunch of money by switching from Reebok to Geico Health Insurance

Kevin Lee:
giphy.gif

when I look at kevin lee, I don't see an asian fighter...I see a black guy. what's that old saying..if you have even an ounce of black blood....you're a black guy.
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Since he said in interviews after his last fight that he wasnt sure what he would do and that it could take him years to take a fight again, people are speculating on twitter that he will be announcing a retirement

when I look at kevin lee, I don't see an asian fighter...I see a black guy. what's that old saying..if you have even an ounce of black blood....you're a black guy.

<bball1>

INB4 Kevin Lee's comeback fight in 2021!

It would be a shame if he did retire. He has talent he just needs time and the right coaches. I don't know if Tristar was the right place for him. They're very much a thing of the past like Jackson's

Can someone make a big book of excuses for Lee, He has a huge excuse and reason for every loss, I'm really surprised he doesn't have a book yet, I want to buy it and add it to my bookshelf collection along with the other MMA fighters big book of excuses. Someone should make it seeing as he is retiring.

Back