Asian Americans battle over parking space in Flushing, Queens

He was a dick to drive into a sidewalk, lucky he didn't kill anyone
Yeah you’re right. It actually looks like he narrowly missed hitting that woman that’s standing back up. That would have been really shitty injuring someone that wasn’t even involved.

Yup. I parked in a korean market in Boston and this chinese student punches my window, but he is so skinny that his punch doesnt even cracks the glass. My son who was two was still sleeping in the back seat.

I open the window and ask
“ What’s the matter?”
“ YOU TOOK MY SPOT!!!”
“ No I didn’t”
“Get out so I’ll punch YOU”

Mind that my kid is still asleep. I look at the guy. At most he is 120. He obviously never threw a punch in his life. Obviously my first thought is to fill the room with uppercuts, but then his friends try to stop him. All asian kids no older than twenty and not heavier that 130 lbs.

I decided I will gain nothing by sending these kids to the hospital, and besides, for their credit, his friends are polite and actually apologizing. But the hothead calls me again to fight. By this point I just stop him tell him we can call the police and see what they say.

The guy is almost crying. His friends are like “ No! Please no police!”.

By that point I just look at the guy and ask “ do you realize you were about to get into a fight with a stranger. Do you know how dangerous that can be?” I guess my dad instincts spoke louder.

The guy says “ Yes! But I want that spot!

Whoosh! Totally missed the point.
Kid cannot understand that he could be shot, stabbed or seriously hurt by punching somebody’s car window, Alex Gong style.

I decide to play mind games. I look firmly at him and say “all of this because of a stupid parking spot!?!”
The kid looks confused and ashamed
“Yes...?”
“ you can have it”
And I leave.

Hope that kid understood the lesson, for if he didn’t, he certainly will the hard way, and I hope when that happens, he will still be alive to learn over his mistakes.

That night I had some nice Korean food.

Good on you for not touching him with teh jab. I bet a hot plate of delicious bulgogi that Chinese student probably has parents that are either super rich or government officials in China, or both. Those people are so used to getting their way in China that they cannot fathom that others would stand up to them, even if they are in a foreign country. I have family friends who are rich Chinese who actually prefer to live in China than in Canada because in Canada they are just treated as a regular person.

That Chinese student is probably in one of these videos

Last edited:
Haha, the girl I am hanging out with lives in Flushing.... and I will probably be moving there beginning of 2021... but all those asian womens....oh yeah.

Also, these guys are not shit compared to the puerto ricans I hung out with in high school...but they would stab a fool for no reason.

Long story short you got cucked out of a parking spot by a tiny asian kid

Nah. I am Brazilian. We don't pick fight with people, we just stab them.
But yeah, felt wrong to fight with a guy who was already almost in tears when I confronted him.

I mean you should have fucked that kid up but that join date though. I’ll let it slide homie.
Beware of the old man, he won’t fight you, but shoot you.

He probably still tells the story to his friends about the time he almost beat the shit out of a scared American that ran away and gave up his spot

Probably. Kids will be kids. I honestly had my fair share of friends murdered by stupid reasons. Seeing the aftermath of a friend having his skull crushed with a sledgehammer (long story) really changes the perspective on things. Also I am from Brazil and I am actually Asian. I am sure he thought I would just let him trash talk on me

Last edited:
Good on you for not touching him with teh jab. I bet a hot plate of delicious bulgogi that Chinese student probably has parents that are either super rich or government officials in China, or both. Those people are so used to getting their way in China that they cannot fathom that others would stand up to them, even if they are in a foreign country. I have family friends who are rich Chinese who actually prefer to live in China than in Canada because in Canada they are just treated as a regular person.

That Chinese student is probably in one of these videos

Yeah, that was my impression. But hey I was a stupid kid long time ago too, so if I could get a little wiser through age, hopefully he will one day.

I live less than a mile away. Never seen anything that bad. Crazy fucks.

He got his eyes shut or what?
That's racist, and let's not forget the fact that aiming to hit someone with your car isn't exactly a controlled-mind situation. It's probably only his second or third time pulling this stunt. I hear it takes at least 10,000 times to perfect anything.

That's racist, and let's not forget the fact that aiming to hit someone with your car isn't exactly a controlled-mind situation. It's probably only his second or third time pulling this stunt. I hear it takes at least 10,000 times to perfect anything.
Lol, you crack me up Riggs

479453-700b.jpg

Back