Asian Americans battle over parking space in Flushing, Queens

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow they take this shit seriously

Im surprised how quiet they are after the accident. Non-Asians would be screaming and making so much noise.

Last edited:
Pedestrian picking a fight with a guy in a car just seems like a bad idea.

There are morons willing to kill over dumb shit like this. Not worth it at all.

turrible drivers. He drove into a fucking storefront!

These guys dunno kung fu, lol some guy tried to karate kick a bat, dishonoring general tso @HHJ

Ever been to some east asian country or india? Have you seen the traffic there? Not surprising they take space that seriously

200.gif

Pedestrian picking a fight with a guy in a car just seems like a bad idea.

There are morons willing to kill over dumb shit like this. Not worth it at all.

Yup. I parked in a korean market in Boston and this chinese student punches my window, but he is so skinny that his punch doesnt even cracks the glass. My son who was two was still sleeping in the back seat.

I open the window and ask
“ What’s the matter?”
“ YOU TOOK MY SPOT!!!”
“ No I didn’t”
“Get out so I’ll punch YOU”

Mind that my kid is still asleep. I look at the guy. At most he is 120. He obviously never threw a punch in his life. Obviously my first thought is to fill the room with uppercuts, but then his friends try to stop him. All asian kids no older than twenty and not heavier that 130 lbs.

I decided I will gain nothing by sending these kids to the hospital, and besides, for their credit, his friends are polite and actually apologizing. But the hothead calls me again to fight. By this point I just stop him tell him we can call the police and see what they say.

The guy is almost crying. His friends are like “ No! Please no police!”.

By that point I just look at the guy and ask “ do you realize you were about to get into a fight with a stranger. Do you know how dangerous that can be?” I guess my dad instincts spoke louder.

The guy says “ Yes! But I want that spot!

Whoosh! Totally missed the point.
Kid cannot understand that he could be shot, stabbed or seriously hurt by punching somebody’s car window, Alex Gong style.

I decide to play mind games. I look firmly at him and say “all of this because of a stupid parking spot!?!”
The kid looks confused and ashamed
“Yes...?”
“ you can have it”
And I leave.

Hope that kid understood the lesson, for if he didn’t, he certainly will the hard way, and I hope when that happens, he will still be alive to learn over his mistakes.

That night I had some nice Korean food.

Yup. I parked in a korean market in Boston and this chinese student punches my window, but he is so skinny that his punch doesnt even cracks the glass. My son who was two was still sleeping in the back seat.

“ What’s the matter?”
“ YOU TOOK MY SPOT!!!”
“ No I didn’t”

Mind that my kid is still asleep. I look at the guy. At most he is 120. He obviously never threw a punch in his life. Obviously my first thought is to fill the room with uppercuts, but then his friends try to stop him. All asian kids no older than twenty and not heavier that 130 lbs.

I decided I will gain nothing by sending these kids to the hospital, and besides, for their credit, his friends are polite and actually apologizing. But the hothead calls me again to fight. By this point I just stop him tell him we can call the police and see what they say.

By that point I just look at the guy and ask “ do you realize you were about to get into a fight with a stranger. Do you know how dangerous that can be?” I guess my dad instincts spoke louder.

Kid cannot understand that he could be shot, stabbed or seriously hurt by punching somebody’s car window, Alex Gong style.

I decide to play mind games. I look firmly at him and say “all of this because of a stupid parking spot!?!”
“Yes...?”
“ you can have it”
And I leave.

Hope that kid understood the lesson, for if he didn’t, he certainly will the hard way, and I hope when that happens, he will still be alive to learn over his mistakes.

Long story short you got cucked out of a parking spot by a tiny asian kid

Looks like some rich kids, totally clueless

“ What’s the matter?”
“ YOU TOOK MY SPOT!!!”
“ No I didn’t”

“Yes...?”
“ you can have it”
And I leave.

I mean you should have fucked that kid up but that join date though. I’ll let it slide homie.

glad he hit him with his car. You bring a deadly weapon like that to a battle all bets are off. You better be ready for other person to defend themselves with whatever means they have at hand.

glad he hit him with his car. You bring a deadly weapon like that to a battle all bets are off. You better be ready for other person to defend themselves with whatever means they have at hand.
He was a dick to drive into a sidewalk, lucky he didn't kill anyone

Reactions: hsz

“ What’s the matter?”
“ YOU TOOK MY SPOT!!!”
“ No I didn’t”

“Yes...?”
“ you can have it”
And I leave.

He probably still tells the story to his friends about the time he almost beat the shit out of a scared American that ran away and gave up his spot

Back