Ashton Eaton is the best athlete in the world

They sell more Hunger games books than pieces by Steinbeck or Hemingway, I guess it makes Suzanne Collins the greater writer.

lol at people taking Breakitdown seriously

They sell more Hunger games books than pieces by Steinbeck or Hemingway, I guess it makes Suzanne Collins the greater writer.

Except in this example Usain not only makes more $$$ but also boasts a 9.58 which is FAR GREATER than a 10.23 contrary to your views.

Your example laughably falls flat on its face.

Except in this example Usain not only makes more $$$ but also boasts a 9.58 which is FAR GREATER than a 10.23 contrary to your views.

Hey Mr. 10.4, we're all waiting for your to tell us what track you are going to show up at to run the 100.

Put up or shut up time.

Hey Mr. 10.4, we're all waiting for your to tell us what track you are going to show up at to run the 100.

Put up or shut up time.

As stated, I ran it in college - some years ago.

What's most telling here is how undeniably IMPRESSED you are by my 10.4. You've not only revealed your hand regarding how little you know about athletics, you've also essentially admitted to being slow as shit.

Breakitdown is a funny man, i want to invite him to my house to watch some clips of Bolt, after that we can celebrate "together" in Bolts presence.

Eaton beats him easily at 7 decathlon events out of 10.

7 > 3. It's not that complicated, really.

As stated, I ran it in college - some years ago.

What's most telling here is how undeniably IMPRESSED you are by my 10.4. You've not only revealed your hand regarding how little you know about athletics, you've also essentially admitted to being slow as shit.

What's undeniable is that you're the biggest fucking tool around. You run your mouth and then don't have the balls to back up it. That's the fact and I'm pretty sure everyone knows it.

What's undeniable is that you're the biggest fucking tool around. You run your mouth and then don't have the balls to back up it. That's the fact and I'm pretty sure everyone knows it.

Relax Mr Dope, He is okay Bolt is completely inside of him.

If you're advocating for me to take time off from work -forgoing a colossal amount of income- in order to run a 10.4 again (like I did sans training back in college) then I'm sorry but you don't live in the real world.

In any case, it's good to see that you've ESSENTIALLY -via tacit omission- admitted to being slow as shit. The combination of you being SUPREMELY impressed by my 10.4 (sans training) and your refusal to address the claim virtually tells us everything we need to know.

reggie bush ran a 10.42 in HS at my exact nate diaz size...peep vernan davis's combine stats, i sincerely doubt Eaton is a better athlete than a guy like him.

If you're advocating for me to take time off from work -forgoing a colossal amount of income- in order to run a 10.4 again (like I did sans training back in college) then I'm sorry but you don't live in the real world.

In any case, it's good to see that you've ESSENTIALLY -via tacit omission- admitted to being slow as shit. The combination of you being SUPREMELY impressed by my 10.4 (sans training) and your refusal to address the claim virtually tells us everything we need to know.

hahahah, yes it's flowing.

TBF, BD was a D1 athlete in both bball and soccer, and since he can apparently run a 10.4 off the street, well.......decathlete GOAT naturally

This. It's all about who makes the most money right?

I would totally have Ashton #1 on my Zombie Apocalypse Survival draft board. Being really good at lots of physical activities > than excelling at one thing and being crap at everything else.

I would totally have Ashton #1 on my Zombie Apocalypse Survival draft board.

LMAO. So let me get this straight. In a scenario in which the world has ended - humanity has been brutalized by some type of virus/infection, you fantasize about frolicking around the devastation with some random guy who runs a slow 100 LOL.

This is the type of acolyte we are dealing with here, folks.

LMAO. So let me get this straight. In a scenario in which the world has ended - humanity has been brutalized by some type of virus/infection, you fantasize about frolicking around the devastation with some random guy who runs a slow 100 LOL.

This is the type of acolyte we are dealing with here, folks.

This made me legit LOL

Back