Ashlee Evans Smith getting licked by Felice Herrig

Nah there was that other crazy girl who was even bigger. Can't remember her name. It was even worse with her cause she wasn't pretty at all.

I'm pretty confident you're thinking of Deanna Bennett.

I'm pretty confident you're thinking of Deanna Bennett.

No this girl was on TUF also. She might have been on the same season as Felicia. I think she also had plastic surgery or at least she had that face that those people have.

No this girl was on TUF also. She might have been on the same season as Felicia. I think she also had plastic surgery or at least she had that face that those people have.

Deanna was on TUF and did bullshit like this.

I can't think who else you could mean.

Nah there was that other crazy girl who was even bigger. Can't remember her name. It was even worse with her cause she wasn't pretty at all.
ANGELA MAGANA!!!! I am really glad most people have forgotten about her!

I found her. This girl was crazy attention whore but she seems to have disappeared.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Magaña

She had a really bad health scare last year and I'm glad she recovered from that cause I sure as hell wouldn't wish that kind of ill on her.

Having said that, let me say this lol...

That TUF season had some definite heels and Magana and Bec were the worst of the bunch in my opinion. They had their Skrap back group on Team Melendez. Rose was likable. Hill was zany. But the two ringleaders there, Bec and Magana just came across very poorly. I remember them really treating Heather Jo Clarke, who seemed to do nothing outright antagonistic to them, quite poorly. It was rough to watch.

Some great heel vs. face storylines on that season lol. Randa became a fan favorite due to the feud with Esparza and Felice.

It was weird cause you had the ultra chill, likable crew of JoJo, Tecia, Ais, Astro Girl, Randa, Ellis and HJC...then you had Carla, (to a lesser extent) Felice, Magana, and Bec being like pro-wrestling villains.

Wmma fighters acting like whores, nothing new to see here

She had a really bad health scare last year and I'm glad she recovered from that cause I sure as hell wouldn't wish that kind of ill on her.

Having said that, let me say this lol...

That TUF season had some definite heels and Magana and Bec were the worst of the bunch in my opinion. They had their Skrap back group on Team Melendez. Rose was likable. Hill was zany. But the two ringleaders there, Bec and Magana just came across very poorly. I remember them really treating Heather Jo Clarke, who seemed to do nothing outright antagonistic to them, quite poorly. It was rough to watch.

Some great heel vs. face storylines on that season lol. Randa became a fan favorite due to the feud with Esparza and Felice.

It was weird cause you had the ultra chill, likable crew of JoJo, Tecia, Ais, Astro Girl, Randa, Ellis and HJC...then you had Carla, (to a lesser extent) Felice, Magana, and Bec being like pro-wrestling villains.

Disappeared due to coming out of the coma a while back and still recovering from her spinal injury.

Wasn't she the one who also called Cris Billy the Puppet from the Saw movie?

I compeltely forgot about the whole coma thing. Glad she recovered from that.

I watched the season of TUF she was on but forgot most of it. I just remembered hating her and Bec. Then hating Angela even more with her try hard photos\post on twitter that people would post here and she wasn't even pretty.

Felice Herrig is P4P the biggest attention whore in MMA.
Not even remotely close to correct
30830816_607547866276750_383216137703260160_n.0.jpg

Back