As usual Dana is right I hope he destroys Schaub

If Brendan wants to apologize and back that apology up with a full Sunday cleaning Dana's garage out that will work. If not i hope Dana crushes him like a bug.
Dana can’t do shit to Brendan. Plus, this type of behavior is looked poorly upon by the public especially Hollywood (wme). Weinstein has similar tactics to avoid the rape allegations. Dana is is gonna get rammed harder than Ronda.

Dana is the boss you wouldn't even have the UFC if not for him so what if he had a moment. Brendan has no respect for a man that helped him earn a comfortable living outside the UFC. A simple phone call or email would have settled this thing, Schaub wants to play games with Dana pretending to be the victim and he will lose.
Respect is a 2 way street. "a simple phone call" from Dana to Brendan would have been the proper adult thing to do. NOT, to go on a tirade like a 15 year old kid. Hes the president of a 4 billion dollar company and has NEVER acted like it. Hes a egocentric scumbag. Brendan shut him up and it was glorious

Maybe Shaub can take the Tito Challange?

PPV that shit!

He's a little attention whore I hope the boss crushes him. If Dana wants he could hire a PR firm and make Brendan look like a pos. Leave the boss alone or else!
Sure, he could do that. And Brendan could let loose with his stories of marital infidelity, bullying, and lusting after other mens wives, while threatening their livelihood if he doesnt get his way.
I very strongly believe Dana would get raked over the coals and quite possibly lose his job if things escalated. He has ALOT of skeletons in his closet. It seems that alot of fighters feel and know what Brendan does

If Brendan wants to apologize and back that apology up with a full Sunday cleaning Dana's garage out that will work. If not i hope Dana crushes him like a bug.
I hope your future girlfriend cucks you for your retardation.

So you go on a long rant about how gay Schaub is and how he appeals to libtards, and then you admit to listening to every episode of his podcast?
{<huh}

Btw, I don't even like Schaub, but I think he has everything to win and nothing to lose with this whole Dana beef.

Bryan Callen is the man, together they aren't a bad duo at all. Their chemistry is fun.

The last time I checked you can enjoy someone's comedy when they're not spouting off politically or talking about their ugly shoes, can't you?

Or is that not possible? Just saying.

Dana is a middle aged man what are you talking about? I don't know why Dana is freaking about this but Dana will win in the end. Dana is basically a billionaire Schaub can't afford to screw around with him. It pisses me off because now Dana is focused on him instead of making good fights.
Are you for real with this shit?

Dana can't do shit to Schaub.

What's he going to do? Call his arch enemy Espinosa at Showtime and get him to cancel Schaub's show? Get him blacklisted at the Icehouse?

Fuck off.

Again, MODs, this UFC "hidden account" crap is bullshit.

nah dana is getting destroyed because if schaub says any more it is basically the weinstein times up thing... that kind of "scandal" can really ruin you even if your a vegas billionaire

Back