As usual Dana is right I hope he destroys Schaub

Schaub told him to shut the fuck up or else and Dana shut the fuck up. That is a fact.

It is also a fact that Dana rarely if ever gets into back and forth verbal spats with people. His thing is leaving one post putting someone or mocking them over such, and then nothing else. You know, like I just described in my last post.

If you want to be a simpleton and think it's as easy as "Oh, we called him out and threatened him, and Dana dindu nuffin, he's got him now!" then feel free to keep your head buried in the sand. But the fact remains you're just reading far too much into it.

Don't be such a house ninja. Brenden is annoying as hell but he won this round. Also dana criticizing a fighters record is pretty lame.

Well I guess Schaub is probably off the UFC Hall of Fame nominee list

Wasn't Schaub talking about Gohan Saki getting knocked the fuck out not Israel's fight against Tavares?

dana would gain nothing by going down this road any further. not to mention dana already looks bad in this exchange.

If Brendan wants to apologize and back that apology up with a full Sunday cleaning Dana's garage out that will work. If not i hope Dana crushes him like a bug.

I am not a fan of Brendan but I don't think Dana is usually right.

Dana can only bully ufc fighters. Schaub shut Dana down. There isn’t shit Dana can do.

Dana is the boss you wouldn't even have the UFC if not for him so what if he had a moment. Brendan has no respect for a man that helped him earn a comfortable living outside the UFC. A simple phone call or email would have settled this thing, Schaub wants to play games with Dana pretending to be the victim and he will lose.

UFC 1 was in 1993, was Dana involved back then?

Guys, can someone post cliffs of whole thing. Like, from day 1. Maybe with links.
The only thing I understood until now is: there is a chance of amateur DP. I hope Schaub has some video in his phone he could share...

I would say the ring girls all have a safe job. Dana wouldn't dare letting any of them go at this point. They would expose him on a second

Schaub raped Dana verbally and would rape him in the octagon.
TS has no arguments, which means TS loves Sage.
/thread

How about you fill us in by posting links and sources. Not everybody has been following this shit.
Yea wtf...

Going through the pages it sounds like uncle Dana likes to go skiing and pound hookers... I'd be very shocked and disappointed if this is not true.

Dana is a cool guy so nothing out of the ordinary will happen to Brendan. If Dana decides the Michael Corleone treatment is the answer oh well I will still back Dana. He has every right to defend his family and the UFC the man built the damn business Frank and Lorenzo were the money men. Respect Dana and back the hell off is what Schaub should do.
<FookIsThatGuy>
Is your job just to post, or is this part overtime?

Dana can't really do shit.

Schaub is pretty much independent with this own audience.

He can say what he wants.

Schaub is most bearable when paired with Callen. And even still he thinks he knows everything unless he's talking to his god Joe Rogan, who he will pander to immediately or adjust his point if corrected by the almighty bald Onnit diety.

Schaub is like a woman, he uses social media to post pictures of very ugly shoes and pretends to know what fashion is whilst talking mad crap on Dana white. This is nothing new.

What's he gonna say that Dana's own mom hasn't already? That he likes hookers? What? That he likes blow or something? If he does, good. He's fuck!ng filthy rich now and built the house that Brendan used to live in. He wouldn't have anything right now if it wasn't for Dana white. The Fertittas put the money up, but Dana made this house what it is.

The UFC had it's most profitable year in 2017. Brendan talks constant sh!t about Dana's "mistakes". He's been barking up that tree for a while now. It gets annoying after a while.

Dana's right. Brendan went 6-5 in the UFC. He's good at talking with a lisp about things he doesn't understand, getting emotional like a woman and buying really ugly shoes he shows off on instagram. He oughta just shut his stupid mouth. But he won't because like the worst kind of woman he's an attention whore.

He doesn't know what he's talking about and just says brodude things and appeals to bleeding heart, super sensitive liberals 24/7. He oughta pray some more to Joe Rogan and bomb some more alpha brain and hope his neural pathways rebuild themselves.

I don't think the Schaub defenders listen to enough TFATK to understand what kind of guy Schaub is.

I listen to every episode. The man is entertaining as heck unless he tries to be smart or shouts down Callen for making a legit point about anything important that clashes with the sheeple, consensus of the masses media-borne agenda.

And besides, it's true. Where TF would he be without Dana?

And for real, what's he gonna say aside from he likes hookers and blow? Again, SO WHAT? Anyone with that kind of money should. What was McGreggor doing when he got his hands on that kinda $$$? Gee I dunno...
So you go on a long rant about how gay Schaub is and how he appeals to libtards, and then you admit to listening to every episode of his podcast?
{<huh}

Btw, I don't even like Schaub, but I think he has everything to win and nothing to lose with this whole Dana beef.

It is also a fact that Dana rarely if ever gets into back and forth verbal spats with people. His thing is leaving one post putting someone or mocking them over such, and then nothing else. You know, like I just described in my last post.

If you want to be a simpleton and think it's as easy as "Oh, we called him out and threatened him, and Dana dindu nuffin, he's got him now!" then feel free to keep your head buried in the sand. But the fact remains you're just reading far too much into it.

giphy.gif

Dana was warned to keep his mouth shut by a former employee and he did. When has that ever happened?

BTW, aren't you the guy who was repeatedly telling me that Khabib missed weight for the Horcher fight, and then when I provided proof that you were dead wrong you never replied back?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Dana was warned to keep his mouth shut by a former employee and he did. When does that ever happen?

BTW, aren't you the guy who was repeatedly telling me that Khabib missed weight for the Horcher fight, and then when I provided proof that you were dead wrong I never heard back from you?

So, you're just gonna ignore Dana's normal pattern of behavior and pretend that his silence is telling because it suits what you'd prefer to believe better? I really hope you don't expect me to take you seriously after this.

Ignoring someone's threats and opting not to waste your time in a back and forth with them is not indication of anything, especially when this is customary for the person involved.

So, you're just gonna ignore Dana's normal pattern of behavior and pretend that his silence is telling because it suits what you'd prefer to believe better? I really hope you don't expect me to take you seriously after this.

Ignoring someone's threats and opting not to waste your time in a back and forth with them is not indication of anything, especially when this is customary for the person involved.

Dana goes back and forth with teenagers
This

I just asked you two questions. You answered neither.

Last edited:
Back