As soon as Khabib gets a hold of Conor, it's over.

khabib has baby level boxing. he gonna get boxed

Khabib is a volume takedown artist. I think he holds the record for number of takedowns in a 3-round fight. This means 2 things: he's really good at taking people down and he's not amazing at keeping them down
Not sure if it's as much to do with Trujillo'z abilities or Khashook's lack of ability to keep him down though. There's definitely a lot of ways people escape from the bottom though. I think it's to Khabib's credit though, because he's actually being active & doing stuff instead of only hugging his opponent to try & maintain position.

Khabib can't even lift Conor's jockstrap.

He can't hang with Conor on the feet and every fight begins on the feet. Conor has good enough TDD, excellent enough distance management, and definitely crisp enough striking that Khabib won't stand a chance.

To say that once khabib gets a hold of him is over is overstated many times. You got to try to look at both the qualities of the fighters and what they are able to do. They both have evolved so much and I think Conor is actually going to surprise everyone again in a good or bad way. lol. Khabib works hard to get inside for the takedown and that's where I think, Conor might catch him, but who knows. lol.

(Yes another Khabib vs. Conor thread)
Now, I'm not gonna be a shit head and just act like Conor isn't 100% dangerous. Conor can 100% starch Khabib, I personally don't think he will, but we'll see.

One thing is for sure tho, as soon as Khabib even clinches with Conor, Conor's fucked. He will never get up.

I think if Khabib gets him down in the 1st, Conor will be gassed, and dazed from the pounding.

I can't believe Conor fans think he can even hold his own against Khabib with the grappling, just because he's a fuckin brown belt, but he can put him out with that left hand.

Preach brother. I share the same thoughts.

Back