As someone living on the coast

Lot of confusing things going on here. The AV and the title specifically.

What does your coast have to do with anything? I'm on the east coast I hope Colby wins

1. Baby shark is awesome

2. Generally people on the coast aren’t dumb, you must live inland a lil and are semi-retarded

1. Baby shark is awesome

2. Generally people on the coast aren’t dumb, you must live inland a lil and are semi-retarded

1. The fact that you're likely older than 20 and you have "baby shark" as your AV has me very concerned

2. Never knew that wanting a fighter to win would throw me into a "semi-retarded" category

Prayers for your mental health buddy.

Are you going to the event ts?
Btw theres a baby shark plush doll that plays the song when you squeeze his fin if your interested.

Clearly responder #1 doesn’t have kids.

Responder #2 I am not but will be looking out for the plushie .

there’s peepee on the floor in here

1. The fact that you're likely older than 20 and you have "baby shark" as your AV has me very concerned

2. Never knew that wanting a fighter to win would throw me into a "semi-retarded" category

Don't feed the troll beyond this point brother lol.

<JagsKiddingMe>

You wanna watch gay sex? I'm not offering, it's just, that's what you said.

Lot of confusing things going on here. The AV and the title specifically.

What does your coast have to do with anything? I'm on the east coast I hope Colby wins
This man has a 7 year old account with 229 posts and an Av of baby shark.

There's a lot to ponder.

As someone living in a van, let's hope I can panhandle enough money to buy a turkey sandwich from the gas station tomorrow.

So what kind of fish do you fish and how well can you paddle your boat if you dont have a paddle.

As someone living in a van, let's hope I can panhandle enough money to buy a turkey sandwich from the gas station tomorrow.

Come to the hospital I’ll give ya a few turkey sammies for free

That's what she deserves for purposely living her life infront of a camera. also why did she guess the name of the teacher before her mom said anything? that's not now continuing to not mention works.

I'd love to hear a Tiki type excuse from Colby Saturday night.War Robbie as always.

For anyone who can’t figure this out. I’m a democrat I wanna see some MAGA loser get the shit kicked out of him in front of Donnie’s kids

For anyone who can’t figure this out. I’m a democrat I wanna see some MAGA loser get the shit kicked out of him in front of Donnie’s kids
what a strange thing to say out of the blue. Americans are so weird about politics.

Back