As one of JDS' biggest fans

Non

Touch Butt Champion
@Gold
Reaction score
I tip my hat to Cain Velasquez for putting on that dominating performance. He gave it to him like nobody before and showed why he was the HW champion. He did what KO artists in Carwin and Nelson couldn't do, and actually rocked Junior despite always being called "pillow fisted" and weak.

Junior showed the heart of a champion out there but he got dominated. Here's hoping he follows in Cain's footsteps and learns from his loss, and comes back stronger than ever.

Thank you to both of them for going out there and putting on a show. Hat's off to the new HW champion and looking forward to seeing the rubber match between the two.

And fuck the classless savages who booed Junior after the fight

I tip my hat to Cain Velasquez for putting on that dominating performance. He gave it to him like nobody before and showed why he was the HW champion. He did what KO artists in Carwin and Nelson couldn't do, and actually rocked Junior despite always being called "pillow fisted" and weak.

Junior showed the heart of a champion out there but he got dominated. Here's hoping he follows in Cain's footsteps and learns from his loss, and comes back stronger than ever.

Thank you to both of them for going out there and putting on a show. Hat's off to the new HW champion and looking forward to seeing the rubber match between the two.

My thoughts exactly. WAR JDS forever but he got handled.

I wasn't too shocked honestly, Cain is a beast. So is JDS though, so I'm looking forward to the 3rd fight.

I am worried that JDS cardio issues is for real. Man he started slowing just from the Takedown attempts from Cain.

They are now Both 1 and 1 in the UFC.

Yes to all of this, including the spoiler section.

Great OP, let's hope this one can stay civil..

I am worried that JDS cardio issues is for real. Man he started slowing just from the Takedown attempts from Cain.

They are now Both 1 and 1 in the UFC.

He was fighting Cain dude. And he was in Zombie mode for a good chunk of the fight.
I'd like to see a heavy weight who can handle pressure like that who isn't named Cain.

Cain deserves respect, he's an amazing fighter. I was surprised at how dominant he was but it happened.

Cain deserves respect, he's an amazing fighter. I was surprised at how dominant he was but it happened.

Both do. Cain really poured it on him and didn't relent and Dos Santos fought to the very end. He could've given up his back or given up that arm and tapped easily but he didn't.

Both of em are great champions. easily the #1 and #2 HWs in the world.

good post dude, pretty much my post fight thoughts

Me too, bro. I did not believe and still could not believe Cain could beat Junior, especially in the standup. I cannot believe Cain knocked down Junior. Cain came in with a smart game plan and fought smart till the end of the fight. People giving Cain shit about his cardio should shut the hell up, no human being can go 5 Rounds full force, he fought the fight well. He kept the risks minimal to the end. Great stuff Cain for your win. I was wrong to say he could not stand up with Junior.

Good classy post man, compared to some of the morons posting 2-nite..
I like both fighters and JDS def showed lots of heart!

I'm not really shocked. The last few weeks, Cain's been looking at JDS and everybody in the press like they murdered his family. The man was hungrier.

Back