As of September 25, 2016, there have been 3879 fights held by the UFC - Fun Facts about UFN 95!

It's also crazy to me there's only been 3 north south chokes? Monson was one of them, right?

Monson is the GOAT at north souths, he keeps pulling them off. They must be pretty hard to get considering how low the number is for them in the UFC.

Can you seperate the draws by unanimous majority split?

Do you know what type of draw Pulver's UFC debut was?

The lone TKO by retirement was Lucas Martins against Barboza, right?

It's crazy that there haven't been more, tbh.

Thanks for the info, interesting stuff, for sure.
Oh man, I have Martins's loss to Barboza as a Submission due to Punches. I need to update that, thanks for the pointer. The Retirement one I have is Hall over Leben.

As for North-South chokes, Monson has one, Yahya has one, and Ellenberger has one.

That's an impressive amount of data to sift through. Good show 'ol chap.

The lone TKO by retirement was Lucas Martins against Barboza, right?

It's crazy that there haven't been more, tbh.

Thanks for the info, interesting stuff, for sure.

ufc9.gif

Leben/Hall was a T/KO(retirement) iirc. Leben didn't want to continue to the 2nd round.

Barboza/Martins is listed as a T/KO(retirement) too though it always confused me as I just remember Martins tapping to strikes.

Thanks, guys.

KenFlo salivating over that list. Already has it highlighted and has ctrl pressed down.

excellent work- much appreciated.

who was involved in the muscle spasm tko?
and the submission due soley to mount?

excellent work- much appreciated.

who was involved in the muscle spasm tko?
and the submission due soley to mount?
Muscle Spasm TKO - Maia over Dong Hyun Kim
Submission by Mount - Royce over Art Jimmerson, the one-gloved man

how many were rematches?
That may be a tricky one, but I'll see what I can do. I have the list marked solely as fighter X vs fighter Y, so I'd have to pan for duplicates.

Can I have the complete list of DQs?

Right now I only remember Jon Jones Matt Hamill

Can you seperate the draws by unanimous majority split?

Do you know what type of draw Pulver's UFC debut was?
Draws have been updated in the breakdown portion at the bottom.

As for Pulver, his debut fight against Alfonso Alcarez was originally ruled a Unanimous Decision win for Pulver and was subsequently overturned to a draw.

That may be a tricky one, but I'll see what I can do. I have the list marked solely as fighter X vs fighter Y, so I'd have to pan for duplicates.
oh, i thought you had it already. it would be interesting to see. it would be interesting to see if they got more common as the ufc developed or not.

anyways, great job on the statistics!

5 Achilles Locks
6 Americanas/Keylocks
11 Anaconda Chokes
103 Armbars
10 Armlocks of various degree
45 Arm-Triangle Chokes
1 Submission due to Body Lock
4 Bulldog Chokes
1 Submission due to a Chin to the Eye
1 Crucifix Choke
12 D'Arce Chokes
1 Dave Schultz Front Headlock
3 Submissions by Exhaustion
2 Flying Chokes
3 Forearm Chokes, before they were banned
1 Gogo Choke
152 Guillotine Chokes
1 Submission by Headbutt
13 Heel Hooks
1 Japanese Necktie
27 Kimuras
11 Kneebars
3 Lapel Chokes
1 Submission due solely to Mount
6 Neck Cranks
4 Ninja Chokes
3 North-South Chokes
1 Omoplata
1 Peruvian Necktie
1 Pillory Choke (No-arm Triangle, Nick Pace)
2 Submissions due to Position
297 Rear Naked Chokes
1 Reverse Calf Slicer
1 Scarf-Hold Headlock
1 Toe Hold
53 Triangle Chokes
15 Triangle Armbars
1 Twister
2 Von Flue Chokes
11 Verbal Submissions
uhh...

1: Forearm chokes are not banned in the UFC. Please cite your authority. Oleinek literally just attempted one against Omielanczuk.

2: There have clearly been at least 3 Von Flue chokes in the UFC off the top of my head: Von Flue vs Karalexis, OSP vs Krylov, and Northcutt vs Barbarena. (Anyone who says Northuctt vs Barbarena was an arm triangle is a moron. Period.

Can I have the complete list of DQs?

Right now I only remember Jon Jones Matt Hamill
DQs:

UFC 26 - Amaury Bitetti wins by DQ over Alex Andrade due to repeated kicks while wearing shoes
UFC 31 - Matt Lindland wins by DQ over Ricardo Almeida due to repeated fouls
UFC 43 - Frank Mir wins by DQ over Wes Sims due to kicking (stomping, really) a downed opponent
UFC 79 - James Irvin wins by DQ over Luiz Cane due to an illegal knee
TUF 10 Finale - Matt Hamill wins by DQ over Jon Jones due to 12-6 elbows
UFC 111 - Matt Riddle wins by DQ over Greg Soto due to an illegal upkick
UFC 142 - Carlo Prater wins by DQ over Erick Silva due to punches and elbows to the back of the head
UFC 154 - Patrick Cote wins by DQ over Alessio Sakara, the apocalyptic fighter, due to punches to the back of the head
TUF 18 Finale - Akira Corassani wins by DQ over Maximo Blanco due to an illegal knee
UFC Fight Night 34 - Kiichi Kunimoto wins by DQ over Luiz Dutra Jr due to illegal elbows
UFC 191 - Joe Riggs wins by DQ over Ron Stallings due to an illegal upkick

DQs:

UFC 26 - Amaury Bitetti wins by DQ over Alex Andrade due to repeated kicks while wearing shoes
UFC 31 - Matt Lindland wins by DQ over Ricardo Almeida due to repeated fouls
UFC 43 - Frank Mir wins by DQ over Wes Sims due to kicking (stomping, really) a downed opponent
UFC 79 - James Irvin wins by DQ over Luiz Cane due to an illegal knee
TUF 10 Finale - Matt Hamill wins by DQ over Jon Jones due to 12-6 elbows
UFC 111 - Matt Riddle wins by DQ over Greg Soto due to an illegal upkick
UFC 142 - Carlo Prater wins by DQ over Erick Silva due to punches and elbows to the back of the head
UFC 154 - Patrick Cote wins by DQ over Alessio Sakara, the apocalyptic fighter, due to punches to the back of the head
TUF 18 Finale - Akira Corassani wins by DQ over Maximo Blanco due to an illegal knee
UFC Fight Night 34 - Kiichi Kunimoto wins by DQ over Luiz Dutra Jr due to illegal elbows
UFC 191 - Joe Riggs wins by DQ over Ron Stallings due to an illegal upkick

You know your shit, Kudos

Really for so many fights, 11 DQ's isn't bad

Since you like stats and figures so much that's 0.289% of fights end in DQ

Only 1/5th of 1 percent!!

2: There have clearly been at least 3 Von Flue chokes in the UFC off the top of my head: Von Flue vs Karalexis, OSP vs Krylov, and Northcutt vs Barbarena. (Anyone who says Northuctt vs Barbarena was an arm triangle is a moron. Period.

The official result of Sage vs Barbarena is an Arm-Triangle Choke, so your opinion on what the result should have been is wholly irrelevant.

Back