As much as we rag on him,

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
for being a manlet duck artist, DJ couldn’t have handled that post fight with more class. Major props to him. I hate to say it but I may have just become a Mighty Mouse fan.

Especially considering the circumstances. The decision on this fight was highly debatable. Looking at the fight in totality it didn’t seem like Cejudo did enough to win the fight. Ignoring the scoring rules it did not seem like he clearly won that belt off DJ if that makes sense. At best it was a draw. Unlike say Garbrandt Cruz.

DJ earned my hespect tonight in defeat.

Fake humility. DJ showed what a class act he is in the lead up to this fight talking like he's god's gift to fighting. Ridiculous. Suck his dick harder, OP. Your boy crush lost tonight.

Yup, you gotta take the belt, not just eek out a win.

for being a manlet duck artist, DJ couldn’t have handled that post fight with more class. Major props to him. I hate to say it but I may have just become a Mighty Mouse fan.

Especially considering the circumstances. The decision on this fight was highly debatable. Looking at the fight in totality it didn’t seem like Cejudo did enough to win the fight. Ignoring the scoring rules it did not seem like he clearly won that belt off DJ if that makes sense. At best it was a draw. Unlike say Garbrandt Cruz.

DJ earned my hespect tonight in defeat.

He's always been respectful, nobody ever rags on him for being disrespectful.

We rag on him for refusing to take the fights fans want to see and being passive aggressive when it comes to promotion.

The problem with that attitude is you lose all your power and leverage once you lose the belt.

Fake humility. DJ showed what a class act he is in the lead up to this fight talking like he's god's gift to fighting. Ridiculous. Suck his dick harder, OP. Your boy crush lost tonight.
did you make your account just to talk shit about mighty mouse? you know cejudo isnt holding that belt for more than whenever his next fight is right? enjoy it while it lasts because he wont be around after

He spent more time on his back than my wife on our wedding night. Glad he got humbled. Cejudo beat him on one leg lol

manlets just have smaller brains than normal sized human beings so it probably takes him a little bit longer to understand what just happened

DJ probably the coolest dude in MMA and fans hate him.

Go figure

Back