As much as I love Anderson...

fernandom

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Huge Anderson fan and I would love to see him wearing gold again before calling it quits... I think the AS we love as a fighter ended in the first Weidman fight, sort of like Cro Cop v Gonzaga. On the second fight he looked really aged, slower, and far from the unstoppable finishing machine we've all seen... That said, it's something Anderson brought upon himself.

If they match up with a tough fight like Rockhold, Belfort or Romero I think it's pretty plausible he loses and retires... or then asks for a gimme fight like Bisping or Diaz.

I almost feel there's a higher power at work, some energy in the air working against Anderson being ever the same again. Lol

iy2XSQUQTRgrW.gif

He's a showboater that finally got showed up.

Everyone ages.

Yes but it's like he aged 5 years in a 6 month span. He looked decent against Chael 2, good against Bonnar and okay even in the first Weidman fight. The second Weidman fight he looked like a scared old man.

so let me get this straight...

You think God hates Anderson Silva?

i never understood why anderson clowns so much when he's fighting.

so let me get this straight...

You think God hates Anderson Silva?

Duh obviously...he was only champ for 7 years and is only one of the greatest martial artists of all time.

Can you imagine if God liked him?

He was sscared in the second fight. Did you see how many times he stopped to pray during his walk-in?

Huge Anderson fan and I would love to see him wearing gold again before calling it quits... I think the AS we love as a fighter ended in the first Weidman fight, sort of like Cro Cop v Gonzaga. On the second fight he looked really aged, slower, and far from the unstoppable finishing machine we've all seen... That said, it's something Anderson brought upon himself.

If they match up with a tough fight like Rockhold, Belfort or Romero I think it's pretty plausible he loses and retires... or then asks for a gimme fight like Bisping or Diaz.

I almost feel there's a higher power at work, some energy in the air working against Anderson being ever the same again. Lol

It's called being 40.

Back