As much as I hate ...

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
fighters missing weight (seriously, make fucking weight!), Johnny Hendricks was robbed Friday night. I watched a stream online, in espanol, so there was no biased commentary, and I clearly saw Hendricks win 2 of 3, if not all 3 rounds vs Magny. I am sure he's not the company's favorite fighter, but WTF!!! This corrupt 'blame it on the judges' bullshit is a major flaw in the sport.

I mean Hendricks got top control but I've seen more activity from wrapping paper on a gift.

Magny on the other hand was active from his back.

Spanish language is not real so i can tell you're obviously lying

fighters missing weight (seriously, make fucking weight!), Johnny Hendricks was robbed Friday night. I watched a stream online, in espanol, so there was no biased commentary, and I clearly saw Hendricks win 2 of 3, if not all 3 rounds vs Magny. I am sure he's not the company's favorite fighter, but WTF!!! This corrupt 'blame it on the judges' bullshit is a major flaw in the sport.

Hendricks couldnt stop Magny's Gogoplata........

No, just no. Hendricks was just stalling by putting his head between other man's legs. He is pathetic and deserved to lose by pulling such BS - AGAIN.

Back