As much as I dislike Jones...

LZD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
and like DC.

You DC nuthuggers are delusional. Or surely just trolling?

Jones very very clearly won fair and square. DC wasn't robbed, and Jones' cheating didn't win him the fight.

He utterly wrecked DC 4 out of 5 rounds. He outstruck him and out-wrestled him. I would go as far as saying DC has NOTHING for Jones in the wrestling department. Nothing at all whatsoever.

It's a huge shame. But yes, Jones is far, far superior to DC. Our best hope is Gus or potentially Cain at this point.

Meh, I had it 49-48 jones and there was a few glove grabs, eye pokes, and fences grabs on jones part. And he stalled like crazy in the last 2 rounds, all the said Jones is incredible and won't loose for a loooong time.

He utterly wrecked DC 4 out of 5 rounds

God. What a ludicrous, stupid, infantile, baseless moron of an exaggeration of a comment this is. Childish kneejerk hyperbole bullcrap at its very worst.

Jones maybe "utterly wrecked" DC for one out of 5 rounds (round 4), and took the other three 10-9, while DC won a round 10-9. But even that is generous, as a wild statement like "utterly wrecked" should really only apply to a round where there are KD's, the threat of a finish, significant damage, etc, and there wasn't really.

What a crock of shit. Jones won comfortably, but that comment is a travesty.

WTF are you talking about OP?

I don't think I've heard a single soul claiming DC was robbed tonight. Maybe he should've won more rounds than he did but Jones definitely won for sure.

People are saying this was a robbery?

Meh, I had it 49-48 jones and there was a few glove grabs, eye pokes, and fences grabs on jones part. And he stalled like crazy in the last 2 rounds, all the said Jones is incredible and won't loose for a loooong time.

49-48?

No one is saying it was a robbery. But I scored rounds 2 and 3 for Daniel (3 was close though). Jones 1, 4, 5

Most are just disappointed that Daniel couldn't keep up what he was doing in those first 3 rounds.

"He utterly wrecked DC 4 out of 5 rounds."

Dunno how you think Jones "wrecked him". Cormier was well in that fight for the first 3 rounds and then gassed.

nobody wrecked nobody, jones won but was a crappy fight

You DC nuthuggers are delusional

He utterly wrecked DC 4 out of 5 rounds.

call DC nuthuggers delusional,

says Bones "wrecked" him 4 rounds.

Jones clearly won that fight, but that was not a wrecking, in any round.

Thank God,DC's done.

Let the next sacrificial lam Gus/Rumble step up to the GOAT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back