As I’ve said before, Conrad will NEVER get a rematch with Khabib

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
What?! You've never said that ever

Conor wasn't motivated in the first fight. Motivated Conor knocks him out cold. Conor is huge, love how you keep mentioning him

We know, dumbass

let it go

Khabib fights Gaethje then either the winner of Dustin/tony or gsp then retires

It isn't like a rematch is needed, the first fight was decisive enough.

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

The first reason is that Khabib and Ali will never grant him a rematch

The second reason is that Conrad never wanted to fight Khabib in the first place. Conrad was always shook of Khabib and was forced to take the fight. Even if a rematch was offered he would still never take it

Khabib ruined Conor’s entire MMA career, took everything he worked for

Made Conrad switch over to boxing <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Khabib Bless

Behold, this is Conor McGregor's biggest fan ladies and gentleman.

I like how you're keeping Conor relevant. I assume that if he knew of your existence he would appreciate it as well :D

Why so much disrespect to Conor?
Look at his credentials and record.
He tapped in 3 weight classes.

The biggest fight in the UFC history

A fight that guaranteed Conrad will never be relevant in MMA again. A fight that ENDED his career

Downplay it all you want, but Conrad would have been a billionaire had he won that fight

Good thing Khabib broke him

28-0

He beat Cerrone after though, checkmate.

In all seriousness if McGregor is boxing Pacquaio for real though...yeah I see it as a retirement from actually trying to compete in MMA. Maybe he comes back and takes some freak / fun fights like Nick Diaz, Nate 3, something....but yeah seemingly done.

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

The first reason is that Khabib and Ali will never grant him a rematch

The second reason is that Conrad never wanted to fight Khabib in the first place. Conrad was always shook of Khabib and was forced to take the fight. Even if a rematch was offered he would still never take it

Khabib ruined Conor’s entire MMA career, took everything he worked for

Made Conrad switch over to boxing <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Khabib Bless
You have it opposite. Khabib wants no part of a rematch. Conor was the only one that challenged him so far. Conor won round 3 and it was difficult to take him down. Very risky fight for Khabib can’t risk 29-1.

I love how Khabib simply did his job, embarrassed Conor, finished him, toyed with his entire crew and never cared to even entertain the idea of a rematch. All this rematch-nonsense by the media, Dana and Conor-fans and your boy is out here calling out Cerrone, Frankie at 165 and Diego Sanchez.

Almost the weekend and you are all still on here keeping Mcgregor's name up in lights.
I count 4 threads dedicated to him on the front page.
Keep it up lads.

<CerseiPlotting>

Well to be fair, the Sanchez suggestion was ridiculous, but he also threw Gaethje's name out there. If he fought and beat Gaethje, I guarantee there would've been a rematch. If not for the plandemic, he probably would've fought Gaethje in July and we might be seeing the rematch in a few weeks.

I'm not a fan, but the guy can fight and he might actually beat Gaethje if they ever fight. If Gaethje wins I'll bet Conor comes back to fight him. Gaethje already said he's down.

At this point Conor is really not relevant to me. I just really hope Khabib and Justin actually fight. I just feel like its never going to happen but the date is coming up soon, so hopefully Im wrong.

Conor probably doesnt even want another match with khabib. He just spouts off about it to save face

Conrad fans aren't so loud anymore

They used to pollute this entire forum

You see a few here and there but Hitto shuts them down real quick

Back