Economy As Donald Distracts with Racist Sideshow, GOP Pushes Plutocratic Agenda

Well he is certainly smarter than his base. He has pointed that out before. Literally nothing he could do or say would sway your opinion of him. He said that too.

It would be tough to sway opinion on him because he is a hero of sorts.

No, he is a messianic figure. That's why people talk about electing his children also.

"false"

The outrage is not false, people are mad about actual shitty behavior.
And this is exactly the double bind we are in. We can’t not react as the man erodes every standard of civility that we strive for... and yet by reacting....

It’s the shits.

Really, it’s on us as an electorate. We’re just not smart enough to handle this kind of 24 hour shit binge and still be able to tell the forest from the trees.
Thread was false from the beginning. @luckyshot strikes again
From the guy who didn’t know Myanmar was a place until earlier this evening...

Last edited:
No, he is a messianic figure. That's why people talk about electing his children also.
You mean like they used to talk about Chelsea running?

C'mon. We don't have royals, but we do have great families. Starting with the Adams.

And this is exactly the double bind we are in. We can’t not react as the man erodes every standard of civility that we strive for... and yet by reacting....

It’s the shits.

Really, it’s on us as an electorate. We’re just not smart enough to handle this kind of 24 hour shit binge and still be able to tell the forest from the trees.

LOL. Civility has no content. It is fluff. It has never won anything. It means nothing. "You are being mean to me."

You mean like they used to talk about Chelsea running?

C'mon. We don't have royals, but we do have great families. Starting with the Adams.

Wouldnt know about that..... I'm 31. Clinton left office when I was 13.

It’s the shits.

Stop working yourself into a shoot over kayfabe.

The outrage is not false, people are mad about actual shitty behavior.

I see the US like the city of San Francisco. And Trump represents the entire defecating homeless population.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fadamandrzejewski%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F04%2FSan-Fran-general-poop-map-FINAL.jpg

Racist? Pshaw.

5c5f81ad9cf3f.image.jpg
Listen, just because a man uses every single racist trope doesn’t mean.... wait, damn it, we’re supposed to be focusing on how the GOP Plutocracy is plundering the country and rewriting every law in the favor of the consolidation of wealth!

It’s hard, right?

Listen, just because a man uses every single racist trope doesn’t mean.... wait, damn it, we’re supposed to be focusing on how the GOP Plutocracy is plundering the country and rewriting every law in the favor of the consolidation of wealth!

It’s hard, right?

Racist? Where?

Well, "One Nation Under God, With Liberty and Justice For All" IS the "bigger picture" and core Ideal put forth by the Constitutional Framers, along with the "unalienable Right" to "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness." And even with those noblest of intentions and loftiest of expectations, that 'ideal" has resulted in disappointment, negligence, moral poverty, and abject Failure on ALL levels when it comes to the "marginalized", and even those in the mainstream. But what has made this country GREAT, is the fact that there are those who risked all that they had, even their very lives, to CORRECT and right those well documented flaws, so that the "Ideal", and other notable attainments could be reflected in the very words the Framers authored. And the fact that in 2017, ( I suppose the last time anyone actually counted),1.127 Million People successfully, and LEGALLY immigrated to this Country. I'm just guessing that MOST of them were people of various colors and hues, and from countries where there was NO personal, economic, and/or religious Freedom. (Or even where THOSE ideals were full of "hypocrisy.") But NOW, they have all that, and MORE, and just because they came to America. So the IDEAL still lives despite the "flaws". And it is now THOSE Americans, who are the "new" face of American "nationalism & pride".

What the president said was not racist at all.

- Colored Man

Yes, like Buzz Windrip

LOL. Civility has no content. It is fluff. It has never won anything. It means nothing. "You are being mean to me."

I think that if you knew much of Christopher Hitchens, you would know that civility and political correctness had clear delineations between themselves in his view. I think your post is either dishonest, poorly reasoned, or simply ignorant.

@luckyshot

Don't forget about paying down the national debt. Not just paying down though, he said he would eliminate it completely.

What do you mean? What issues do you think they are on the wrong side of?

Not many. Rolling back immigration enforcement to a time when illegal immigration was at its highest, dolling out reparations, enacting discriminating carbon taxes, eliminating private health insurance through employers, subsidizing college tuition and debt. All terrible or unpopular short term ideas that will not help them win over independents.

Other threads to discuss that in. The point of this thread is that it is a distraction from the GOP’s Plutocratic agenda, for which Trump is a ridiculously effective mask.

“Trump Considers Bypassing Congress to Cut Capital Gains Tax on the Wealthy”
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/tru...-cut-capital-gains-tax-on-wealthy-report.html

Trump Victory Committee Raises $100 Million fro Big Business in Second Quarter
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/16/tru...-industry-to-help-raise-over-100-million.html

Your opening statement was he’s racist

The fuck?

Manufactured? ;)

J/K. Like most people, I don't really give a shit. The left always overblows every little thing that Trump SAYS to the point of absurdity. If they are trying to get their credibility back, after the 2 year Mueller lie, they are sure going about it in an ineffective way.

I don't think the left over blows much at all to do with Trump. If you cant see what is being lost when out president acts and speaks the way he does maybe you never had it to lose.

I think Trump is bringing the whole county down. He almost got me too but I caught it. I refuse to hate or be angry at the people who are supporting him.

Back