As Chael would say well good for Rory

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Looks like him going off on the UFC saying he doesn't trust anything they say did get him a title shot after all...... So Rory VS Lawler 2 Who you guys got?

Rory is still fighting Lombard I guess? Or that was only verbally agreed?

Why are they having this match again? Not really interested in seeing Rory get his ass kicked again.

Rory was fighting Lombard last I heard, but that's cool if he gets his title shot instead. I'd favour Rory to win 55/45 Lawler has that game changer power though. Should be fun :)

Matt Brown now fighting Hendricks so Leaves Lawler open and Rory said he hasn't signed to fight Lombard but he will since the UFC keeps bullshitin him I guess that made the UFC say fuck it let him have his crack at the gold.....

Pretty sure it was due to lack of fan interest instead of Rory having his feelings hurt.

It's more like Lawler wanted off till the summer, no one cared about Lawler vs Hendricks 3 so at least now Hendricks and Rory have to earn the shot. I would have liked to see Hendricks and Rory fight actually.

Rory is still fighting Lombard I guess? Or that was only verbally agreed?

I think everything was just verbally agreed upon...

Still Rory might not get the title shot.. they'll probably make him fight Lombard anyways..

If that were the case it would be announced

GSP is coming back

My assumption was Hendricks having to fight Brown represented the fact that Lawler wants to take a break till summer and Hendricks probably wants to stay active plus Brown needed a fight. So it probably works for all parties- Lawler gets his much deserved break, Hendro probably is making a nice chunk of change to step in to face Brown and Brown gets a huge opponent who could put him right on the verge of a title shot should he pull the upset.

Too bad this isn't a main event though. I feel a three rounder heavily favors Johny and I would like to see the war that I feel a 5 rounder would be.

Back