As bad as it sounds... I'd love to watch Woodley/Diaz

Joshsnation

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I mean cmon lol who doesn't want to see that... Even though Diaz hasn't won a fight in 5 years and coming off a suspension Id pay for that.. I do think it's horse doody that GSP is "getting" the fight, I really feel bad for Wonderboy :/

ya
I'd like to see Diaz against TWood
but Diaz would be fun to watch against a few guys

not instant title shot for ND
Wonder boy would be fun to watch against Woodley too

I'd watch it for sure, but Nick is one of my top 2 favourite fighters all time, and he's been crazy with some of the claims he's making, such as T-Wood needs to win more to fight him, and Lawler doesn't deserve to fight him because he just lost lol. Diaz-Lawler is the fight to make, unquestionably.

He has a bit of a point with all of the people that are always calling him out, but he needs to just accept a fight. I'd like to see Diaz fight Wonderboy if GSP actually comes back and fights Woodley.

I'd love to see it. If y'all douche bags are cheering for Henderson vs Bisping, I don't want to hear crying about Woodley vs Diaz.

Fuck you're right I want to watch Hendo/Bisping 2 too fuck it idc then I want Woodley/Diaz lol UFC has been a shit show ever since The Mac attack tapped like a little girl

Yeah it'd be a fun fight to watch... after Woodley loses the belt, that is. It's ridiculous how it's almost becoming acceptable to screw over deserving contenders.

Nick should have jumped on that fight right away. Woodley handed him a winning lottery ticket and he blew it off.

Back