As amazing as that was to see. Im not sure Cyborg would fall like that..

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
title. i dunno i just dont see ronda being able to steamroll her like that. Thoughts? oh and that was freakin awsome to see btw.

she would use her judo if she were fighting cyborg

just want to point out that she has steamrolled top fighters with striking as good as cyborg ever did, plus she has her ridiculous grappling

I sincerely doubt it, possible that Cyborg would get clipped but she is a monster in the pocket.

She would win 9/10 times against Cyborg but not with striking, she would fall back to her bread and butter. If she struck with Cyborg it would probably be like 50/50 or 6/10 either way, but why would she.

She'd never brawl with Cyborg like that.

oh im sure she wouldnt. but i mean she came in there pretty recklessly and i just kept thinking god cyborg would have hurt her badly by now if she tried that with her. but yea shed probably try to stick to grappling

too bad she'll never fight ronda, cause she refuses to scale back what her steroids did for her.

She would win 9/10 times against Cyborg but not with striking, she would fall back to her bread and butter. If she struck with Cyborg it would probably be like 50/50 or 6/10 either way, but why would she.

man cyborg in the pocket is scary. i dont think rousey has much of a shot if she tries to dirty box/brawl like she did tonight with bethe

Since the IV ban, you have a better chance of seeing Kurt Cobain in concert before you ever see that fight.

for a moment i was thinking bethe may be hard to take down .An was wondering if the one to beat ronda is the 1 no 1 saw comming.

But nah the women who didnt beat a single top 10 ranked women lost in 30 seconds via face plant

After watching that fight I wasn't impressed at all. Bethe hit Rousey with a few of her pillow punches that marked up her face a little. That shows me that Cyborg would crush Rousey cause Cyborg doesn't throw pillow punches she lands punches with very bad intentions. Rousey better keep fighting these women that have no power in their punches cause if she ever meets Cyborg it's going to be lights out for her.

Cyborg would cave Ronda's face in.

If Ronda stood and traded with Cyborg, the result would be the complete opposite--that I guarantee you. The only chance she'd have of winning that fight would be taking it to the ground.

Why are people still talking about that steroid saturated can crushing overrated bum Cyborg? Ronda smashes her, now there is no doubt at all...even standing, she just proved she can hang long enough to get to the clinch she wants.

oh im sure she wouldnt. but i mean she came in there pretty recklessly and i just kept thinking god cyborg would have hurt her badly by now if she tried that with her. but yea shed probably try to stick to grappling

Woulda coulda shoulda none of this speculation means anything. Rousey is too smart to brawl with a roided out manly Cyborg. UFC hasn't brought her in yet so it's a moot point. Just revel in what Ronda has done.

If Rousey fought like that against Cyborg... lol.

Why are people still talking about that steroid saturated can crushing overrated bum Cyborg? Ronda smashes her, now there is no doubt at all...even standing, she just proved she can hang long enough to get to the clinch she wants.

This was Bethe Correia, who isn't exactly known for her knockout power. Hell, she'd only finished two of her nine opponents, none of which had impressive records (and none of which were big names). Let's not act like Ronda just stood with a great striker and won, because Bethe is anything but that.

cyborg should mention her family....then the UFC has something to promote. let the fight happen already

Back